Managing the sustainable development of the service sector in a modern conditions
Автор: Morozov Mikhail M.
Статья в выпуске: 2 (94), 2021 года.
The article examines the issues of sustainable development of the service sector in the context of the so-called new reality. The issues of sustainable development and maintenance of economic stability are becoming especially relevant in connection with the consequences of the pandemic, which had an extremely negative impact on many areas of socio-economic activity, including the service sector. In the context of global digitalization, technologies for the provision of many services are radically changing, which are acquiring an online format. The change of consumer generations leads to the emergence of a fundamentally new category of so-called digital consumers, for whom any service is associated primarily with its information and communication support. The article proposes to modify the concept of sustainable development of the service sector by introducing, along with the economic, social and environmental components, one more component - the information and communication component.
Service sector, service, service economy, tourism, global digitalization, sustainable development, information and communication support
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140259953
IDR: 140259953 | DOI: 10.24412/1995-042X-2021-2-75-82
Список литературы Managing the sustainable development of the service sector in a modern conditions
- Buevich, A. P. (2021). Transformation of the service sector amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Self-government, 1(123), 170-173. (In Russ.).
- Glazunova, V. V. (2020). Comparative analysis of the structural dynamics of the economy of some countries and its stability. Bulletin of the South Russian State Technical University (NPI). Series: Socio-economic sciences, 13(3), 27-37. (In Russ.).
- Didenko, M. P. (2020). Measuring sustainable development: main indicators. Economic sciences, 192, 18-23. (In Russ.).
- Zhukovskaya, I. F., Mityakov, D. A., & Ovchinnikov, A. Yu. (2021). Service sector during the COVID-19 pandemic: the growth of online services. Bulletin of the National Academy of Tourism, 1(57), 9-11. (In Russ.).
- Zeldner, A. G. (2021). Economic levers of social sustainability management in the consumer sphere. Economic sciences,194, 78-84. (In Russ.).
- Karpunina, E. (2020). Paradigm of sustainable development in the digital economy. The Economist, 2, 25-34. (In Russ.).
- Lvova, M. I., Bakunova, T. V., & Koltsova, T. A. (2018). Sustainable development as an alternative goal of economic agents in modern society. Vestnik VSUIT, 80(4), 452-455. doi: 10.20914 / 23101202-2018-4-452-455. (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. (2004). Analysis of the Russian children's tourism market. State, problems, prospects. Tourism: practice, problems, prospects, 4, 36-41. ( In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. (2004). In Russia, children's tourism has a social status. Tourism: practice, problems, prospects, 1, 26-30. (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. A., & Morozova, N. S. (2018). Key factors of competitiveness in the digital economy. In the collection: Theory and practice of entrepreneurship development: modern concepts, digital technologies and an effective system: Materials of the VI International Scientific Congress. Under the scientific editorship of A.V. Sharkova, O. N. Vasilieva, B. Otorova, 380-383. (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. M. (2020). Anti-crisis management in the tourism industry. Scientific result. Business and service technologies, 6(4), 19-27. doi: 10.18413 / 2408-9346-2020-6-4-0-3 (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. M. (2018). Information support of the management process in tourism. Bulletin of the Russian New University. Series: Man and Society, 1, 142-146. (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. M. (2018). Features of management of tourist systems in the digital economy. Tourism: law and economics, 3, 7-10. (In Russ.).
- Rozanova, T. P., Stytsyuk, R. Yu., Karpova, S. V., & et al. (2017). Methodological and practical aspects of marketing management of the promotion of resort territories of the Russian Federation: A monograph. Arkhangelsk: Arkhangelsk Institute of Open Education. (In Russ.).
- Savchik, E. N., Ponamarenko, A. A., & Korepanova, K. A. (2020). Risk management in the management system for sustainable development of a service sector organization. TSITISE, 3(25), 86-100. (In Russ.).
- Gossling, S., Scott, D., & Hall, C. M. (2020). Pandemics, tourism and global change: A rapid assessment of COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism. doi: 10.1080/09669582.2020.1758708.
- Gretzel, U., Fuchs, M., Baggio, R., Hoepken, W., Law, R., Neidhardt, J., Pesonen, J., Zanker, M., & Xiang, Z. (2020). e-Tourism beyond COVID-19: A call for transformative research. Journal of Information Technology & Tourism, 22(2), 187-203.
- Hopkins, D. (2021). Crises and tourism mobilities. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 29, 1423-1435. doi: 10.1080/09669582.2021.1905969.
- Morozov, M. A., Morozova, N .S., & Semey, M. B. (2019). Innovative development of the regional economy. PC "Intellect". (In Russ.).
- Kuziboev, B. (2020). Sustainable development of the service sector: theoretical-methodological approach. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 3, 1-10 (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. A., & Morozova, N. S. (2016). Attractive tourist destinations as a factor of its development. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 7, 1 (13), 105-111. (In Russ.).
- Morozov, M. M. (2017). Information and communication technologies in tourism. Sochi Journal of Economy, 11(4), 295-301. (In Russ.).