Obtaining the retainer for waterproofing road bitumens
Автор: Evgeniy V. Boev, Aigul A. Islamutdinova, Elmira K. Aminova
Статья в выпуске: 5 Vol.13, 2021 года.
Bitumen is a mixture of hydrocarbons and hetero-organic compounds. It is one of the most popular building materials today. Due to the growing consumption of bitumen for various purposes, the requirements for its quality characteristics are increasing, which prompts a comprehensive study of the physical and mechanical properties and methods of its modification. Currently, various additives are used, from inorganic materials to organic binders, including waste chemical, petrochemical and household industries. These additives create a nanodispersed structure inside the bitumen, which provides a change in the physical and mechanical properties in the required direction. Methods and materials. The work proposes a method for obtaining a fixer for waterproofing road bitumen based on nitrogen-containing organic compounds. The goal of research is to study the effect of the additive-derivative of triethylenediaminedicyan, which leads to the formation of a nanodispersed structure of bitumen of the “sol-gel” type, the quality indicators of which will meet the requirements of the new standard GOST 33133-2014 “Viscous road oil bitumen”. The object of the study is the bitumen production unit of workshop No. 14 of Gazprom neftekhimSalavat LLC, designed to produce commercial bitumen: oil road grades CB 90/130 in accordance with GOST 22245-90, used in road, civil and industrial construction as a binder and waterproofing material. Results and discussion. In the course of the study, the nature of the interaction and the effect of the modifier on the properties of bitumen, which ensure the production of nanostructured bitumen of the “sol-gel” type, were revealed. As a result of the study, a comparative assessment of the effect of the fixer on the properties of waterproofing bitumen revealed a significant improvement in physical and mechanical properties in comparison with bitumen grade CB 90/130. Conclusion. The obtained compound based on triethylenediaminedicyancan can be used as a fixing additive to road bitumen
Bitumen, tar, asphaltenes, oils, dicyandiammonium compounds, nanodispersed systems, fixing additive, physicochemical properties
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/142228310
IDR: 142228310 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2021-13-5-319-327
Список литературы Obtaining the retainer for waterproofing road bitumens
- Gun R.B. Petroleumbitumens. Moscow: Chemistry; 1983.
- Rebinder P.A. Surface phenomena in dispersed systems. Moscow: Nauka; 1978.
- Safieva R.Z. Physicochemistry of oil. Physical and chemical foundations of oil refining technology. Moscow: Chemistry; 1998.
- Rudenskaya I.M., Rudensky A.V. Organic binders for road construction. Moscow: Infra-M; 2010.
- Nelyubova V.V., Kobzev V.A., Sivalneva M.N., Podgorny I.I., PalshinaYu.V. Features of nanostructured binder depending on the genesis of raw materials. Bulletin of BSTU named by V.G. Shukhov. 2015; 2: 25–28.
- Gotovtsev V.M., Shatunov A.G., Rumyantsev A.N., Sukhov V.D. Nanotechnology in the production of asphalt concrete. Fundamental research. 2013; 11: 191–195.
- Grudnikov I.B. Production of petroleum bitumen. Moscow: Chemistry; 1983.
- Tanatarov M.A. et al. Technological calculations of oil refining units. Moscow: Chemistry; 1987.
- Ishmuratova R.T., Kalimullin L.I., A.A. Islamutdinova. Study of the effect of spent catalysts in highly oxidized road bitumen. In: Fundamental and applied research in technical sciences in the context of the transition of enterprises to import substitution: problems and solutions: Collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific and technical conference with international participation. Vol. 1. Ufa: USPTU Publishing House; 2015. p. 335–338.
- Ishmuratova RT, Islamutdinova A.A. Polymer additives to waterproofing bitumen. In: Innovative technologies in industry: education, science and production: Collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation. Ufa: Publishing house “Petroleum engineering”; 2016. p. 97–98.
- Gurevich I.L. Oil and Gas Processing Technology. Moscow: Chemistry; 1972.
- Pechenii B.G. Bitumen polymer and petroleum polymer compositions. Moscwo: TsNIITEneftekhim; 1992.
- Sardanashvilli A.G. Examples and tasks for oil and gas technology. Moscow: Chemistry; 1973.
- Rudin M.G., Drabkin A.E. Brief reference book of oil refiners. Leningrad: Chemistry; 1980.
- Guseynov D.A. et al. Technological calculations of oil refining processes. Moscow: Chemistry; 1964.
- Kisina A.M. etc. Polymerbituminous roofing and waterproofing materials. Leningrad: Stroyizdat; 1983.
- Rudin M.G. Pocket reference book of oil refiner. Leningrad: Chemistry; 1989.