Exact solutions of the Hirota equation using the sine-cosine method
Автор: Shaikhova G.N., Kalykbay Y.S.
Статья в выпуске: 3 т.13, 2021 года.
Nonlinear partial differential equations of mathematical physics are considered to be major subjects in physics. The study of exact solutions for nonlinear partial differential equations plays an important role in many phenomena in physics. Many effective and viable methods for finding accurate solutions have been established. In this work, the Hirota equation is examined. This equation is a nonlinear partial differential equation and is a combination of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation and the complex modified Korteweg-de Vries equation. The nonlinear Schrödinger equation is the physical model and occurs in various areas of physics, including nonlinear optics, plasma physics, superconductivity, and quantum mechanics. The complex modified Korteweg-de Vries equation has been applied as a model for the nonlinear evolution of plasma waves and represents the physical model that incorporates the propagation of transverse waves in a molecular chain model and in a generalized elastic solid. To find exact solutions of the Hirota equation, the sine-cosine method is applied. This method is an effective tool for searching exact solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations in mathematical physics. The obtained solutions can be applied when explaining some of the practical problems of physics.
Hirota equation, sine-cosine method, solution, ordinary differentialequation, partial differential equation, nonlinearity
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147235281
IDR: 147235281 | DOI: 10.14529/mmph210306
Список литературы Exact solutions of the Hirota equation using the sine-cosine method
- Wazwaz A. Partial Differential Equations and Solitary Waves Theory. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2009, 700 p. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-00251-9
- Bekova G., Yesmakhanova K., Myrzakulov R., Shaikhova G. Darboux Transformation and Soliton Solution for the (2+1)-Dimensional Complex Modified Korteweg-De Vries Equations. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2017, Vol. 936, p. 012045 (1-6). DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/936/1/012045
- Kutum B.B., Shaikhova G.N. ^-Soliton Solution for Two-Dimensional q-Toda Lattice. Bulletin of the Karaganda University. Physics series, 2019, no. 3(95), pp. 22-26. DOI: 10.31489/2019Ph3/22-26.
- Wazwaz A.M. The Sine-Cosine Method for Obtaining Solutions with Compact and Noncompact Structures. Appl. Math. Comput., 2004, Vol. 159, Iss. 2, pp. 559-576. DOI: 10.1016/j.amc.2003.08.136
- Yusufoglu E., Bekir A. Solitons and Periodic Solutions of Coupled Nonlinear Evolution Equations by using Sine-Cosine Method. Internat. J. Comput. Math., 2006, Vol. 83, Iss. 12, pp. 915-924. DOI: 10.1080/00207160601138756
- Wazwaz A.M. A Sine-Cosine Method for Handling Nonlinear Wave Equations. Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 2004, Vol. 40, Iss. 5, pp. 499-508. DOI: 10.1016/j.mcm.2003.12.010
- Shaikhova G.N., Kutum B.B., Altaybaeva A.B., Rakhimzhanov B.K. Exact Solutions For the (3+1)-Dimensional Kudryashov-Sinelshchikov Equation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, Vol. 1416, pp. 012030(1-6). DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1416/1/012030
- Hirota R. Exact Envelope Solutions of a Nonlinear Wave Equation. Journal of Mathematical Physics, 1973, Vol. 14, Iss. 7, pp. 805-809. DOI: 10.1063/1.1666399
- Sasa N., Satsuma J. New-Type of Soliton Solutions for a Higher-Order Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation. J. Phys. Soc. Jpn., 1991, Vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 409-417. DOI: 10.1143/JPSJ.60.409
- Karpman V.I., Rasmussen J.J., Shagalov A.G., Dynamics of Solitons and Quasisolitons of the Cubic Third-Order Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation. Phys. Rev. E., 2001, Vol. 64, Iss. 2, pp. 026614(1-13). DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.64.026614
- Tao Y., He J. Multisolitons, Breathers, and Rogue Waves for the Hirota Equation Generated by the Darboux Transformation. Phys. Rev. E., 2012, Vol. 85, Iss. 2, pp. 02660(1-7). DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.85.026601