Anti-innovations as a factor of macroeconomic instability(the case of derivative financial instruments)
Автор: Shcherbakov Gennadiy Anatolyevich
Рубрика: Development strategy
Статья в выпуске: 4 (22) т.5, 2012 года.
The theory of innovative economic development is based on the concept of “innovation”, which implies novelties that have a progressive impact on the development of a society. At the same time, human ingenuity often goes beyond the limits of public interest, giving birth to an intellectual product, which is not directly linked to the public progress. In this regard, such notions as “pseudo-innovation” and “anti-innovation” emerge, which transfer innovative topics from their constructive interpretation to their critical perception. Using the examples of derivative financial instruments, the article describes the process of transforming the innovation implemented to increase market reliability into its opposite, i.e. a significant factor of creating instability of modern financial markets.
Innovation, innovative development, financial markets
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223375
Список литературы Anti-innovations as a factor of macroeconomic instability(the case of derivative financial instruments)
- Akayev A.A. Modern financial and economic crisis in the light of the theory of innovation-technological development of the economy and innovation process management. In: System monitoring: global and regional development. Ed. by D. A. Khalturina, A.V. Korotayev. Moscow: URSS, 2009.
- P. Kotler, G. Armstrong, J. Saunders, V. Wong. Principles of marketing. Transl. from English. 2nd Europ. ed. Moscow: Publishing house “Williams”, 2000.
- K.R. McConnell, S.L. Bru. Economics: principles, problems and policies. In 2 Vols. Vol. 2. Trans. from English.:Moscow, 1997.
- Rayzberg B.A., Lozovskiy L.S., Starodubtseva E.B. Modern economic dictionary. 2nd ed. Moscow: INFRA-M, 1999.
- Twiss B. Managing technological innovation. Moscow: Economics, 1989.
- Financial crisis in Russia and in the world Ed. by E.T. Gaydar. Moscow: Prospekt, 2009.
- Schumpeter J. The theory of economic development. Moscow: Progress, 1982.
- Yakovets, Yu.V. Milestone innovations of the 21century. Moscow: Economics, 2004.
- Does the world need securitisation? Citibank, 2008.
- Financial Times. 31.05.2008.
- G. Mensch Das Technologische Patt: Innovationen bervinden die Depression. Frankfurt, 1975.