The importance of Uzbekistan in the development of close neighborly relations
Автор: Iymanova D.A., Iymanov J.S.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 7 (74), 2020 года.
In this article, the priority aspects of Uzbekistan in the military sphere, its important importance and goals of strategic partnership are presented on the basis of evidence. In particular, the unity of the historical and spiritual roots of the countries of Central Asia provides the basis for the expansion and strengthening of friendly relations. Strengthening regional and international cooperation to ensure peace, stability and sustainable development in the Central Asian region is the main goal of Uzbekistan. The foreign policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the formation of a carefree and stable environment in Central Asia through the development of close military relations with the Republic of Uzbekistan: Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Afghanistan, creates the basis for understanding not only the interests of the initiating state, but also the army of the republics, as well as the world community The implementation of Uzbekistan's foreign policy on the basis of equal partnership and solidarity with the countries of Central Asia in all spheres has a significant impact on the development of the region.
Neighborhood, resolution, consultation meeting, globalization, strategic partnership, regional partnership, friends forever
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252753
Список литературы The importance of Uzbekistan in the development of close neighborly relations
- Mirziyoyev Sh.M. (2017). Critical analysis, strict discipline of procedures and personal responsibility - should be the Daily rule of the activities of each leader. Tashkent: Uzbekistan. 
- Mirziyoyev Sh.M. (2018). We will continue our path of national development with determination and raise it to a new level. Tashkent: NMIU. 
- Mirzieyov Sh.M. (2018). The consent of our people is the highest assessment given to our activities. Tashkent: "Uzbekistan". 
- Karimov I.A. (1997). In the 20th century of Uzbekistan: a threat to security, conditions of stability, veterinary guarantees. Tashkent: Uzbekistan. 
- Safoev S.S. (2005). Central Asian geopolitics. Tashkent: UWED. 
- Sirоjov O.O. Uzbekistan's interests in the regional cooperation processes of Central Asia. Dissertation for ScD protection (23.00.02.). Tashkent. 2018. 
- http: // www. president. uz [3, 6]
- http://www.ut.uz/oz/politika