Study on quantitative characters of organic seeds in garden pea
Автор: Kalapchieva S.
Журнал: Овощи России @vegetables
Рубрика: Аграрная наука в мире
Статья в выпуске: 4 (21), 2013 года.
The experiment was conducted in the Maritsa Vegetable Crops Research Institute, Plovdiv during the period 2008-2009. Four garden pea varieties were grown in the conditions of organic and conventional production. The purpose of the experiment was to study the quantitative characters of seeds obtained in organic production. It was established that the organic garden pea seeds differ with lower absolute weight compared to the seeds obtained in conventional system but they kept high germination (89,5-96,5) close to the control variant. The late variety Vyatovo grown with organic fertilizers and biopesticides are with the lowest percentage of injuries by Bruchus pisi l.
Pisum sativum l, organic seeds, germination, absolute weight
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/14025219
Список литературы Study on quantitative characters of organic seeds in garden pea
- Antonova, G. Study on yield and quality characters in cabbage seed obtained in the conditions of organic trial. Cruciferae Newsletter.-2012.-31-P. 22-25.
- Bonina, J., Cantliffe, D. J. Seed Production and Seed Sources of Organic Vegetables. -2004.-HS 981. EDIS. http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu
- Kalapchieva Sl., St. Masheva, V. Yankova. Identification of initial material for organic breeding in garden pea. Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Brasov.-2011.-4(53).-P. 81-88.
- Lammerts van Bueren, E.T., Struik, P.C.,Jacobsen, E. Organic propagation of seed and planting material an overview of problems and challenges for research NJAS Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences.-2003.-51, 3.-P.263-277.
- Mixailova, P., F. Straka, I. Apostolov: Растително-защитна прогноза и сигнализация (Plant protection prognosis and signalization), Zemizdat, Sofia.-1982.