Security Challenges, Authentication, Application and Trust Models for Vehicular Ad Hoc Network- A Survey
Автор: Akash Vaibhav, Dilendra Shukla, Sanjoy Das, Subrata Sahana, Prashant Johri
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.7, 2017 года.
Vehicular Ad hoc Network could manage the various critical issues of road transport. That is why it is the most crucial field of research for most of the researchers. This survey paper discusses various issues related to Security Challenges, Security Architecture actors, Security Authentication, Application Constraints, various trust models etc. this paper encourages you to think about various fields of work need to be carried out in this field for the better VANET environment. Various schemes have been mentioned which could be improved further as per considering various real time conditions.
Authentication, Trust model, Vanet, security challenges, response time
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15012985
Список литературы Security Challenges, Authentication, Application and Trust Models for Vehicular Ad Hoc Network- A Survey
- Jose Maria de Fuentes, Ana Isabel Gonzalez-Tablas, Arturo Ribagorda, “Overview of security Issues in Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks,” Handbook of Research on Mobility and Computing , pp. 101-106, 2009
- Jie Zhang, “A survey on Trust Management for VANET,” International conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, IEEE computer society, pp. 105-112, 2011
- Shrikant S. Tangade, Sunil kumar S. Manvi, “A survey on Attacks security and Trust Management Solutions in VANETs,” Fourth International Conference on Computing, Communications and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), IEEE computer society, 2013
- Mohamed Salah Bouassida, “Authentication vs. Privacy within vehicular Ad hoc networks,” International Journal of Network Security, vol 13, no. 3, pp.121-134, Nov 2011
- Ahmad Soleymani et al “Trust Management in Vehicular Ad-hoc Network,” EURASIP Journal on wireless communication and Networking, 2015
- Xu,Y.N.,Fu,R.Z.,&Xu,Y.H. “Hardware design of noble MAC protocol for vehicle system,” Modern Applied Science, vol. 5, no. 3, pp 33-38 , 2011
- Chen, Y., Jian, W.,& Jiang, W.(2009) “An improved AOMDV routing protocol for V2V communication,” In IEEE intelligent vehicles symposium (IV”09, June 2009,pp. 1115-1120), 2009
- Vishal Kumar, Shailendra Mishra, Narottam Chand., “Applications of VANETs: Present & Future,” Communications and Network, 2013, vol 5, pp- 12-15
- Saleh Yousefi , Mahmoud Siadat Mousavi, Mahmood Fathy, “Vehicular International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications,” IEEE Computer Society, pp. 105-112, 2011
- Shuai Zhangm, Jun Tao and Yijian Yuan, “Anonymous Authentication- Oriented Vehicular Privacy Protection Technology Reserch In VANET,” 2011 IEEE, pp. 4365-4368, 2011
- Krishna Sampigethaya, Mingyan Li, Leping Huang, and Radha Poovendran, “AMOEBA: Robust Location Privacy Scheme for VANET,” IEEE Journal on selected areas in communications, Vol. 25, No. 8, Oct. 2007
- Mohammed Salah Bouassida, “Authentication vs. Privacy within Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks,” International Journal of Network Security, vol. 13, No.3, pp.121-134, Nov 2011
- C. SelvaL akshmi et al “Secured Multi Message authentication protocol for Vehicular Communication,” International Journal of Advanced Research in computer and communication Engineering. vol-2, Issue 12, December 2013
- Na Ruan, Yoshiaki Hor, “Dos attack-tolerent TESLA- Based broadcast authentication protocol in Internet of Things,” International Conference on Selected Topic in Mobile and Wireless Networking, pp-60-65, IEEE 2012
- Chen Lyu et al, “Efficient, Fast and scalable Authentication for VANETS,” IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC): Networks, pp. 1768-1773, 2013
- Fei wang, “2FLIP: A Two-Factor Lightweight Privacy Preserving Authentication Scheme for VANET,” IEEE transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 65, no. 02, pp. 896-911, 2015
- Yiliang Liu , Liangmin wang, “Message Authentication using Proxy Vehicles in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks,” IEEE Transactions on vehicular technology, vol.64, No.8, August 2015
- Smitha. A et al, “An Optimized adaptive algorithm for authentication of safety messages in VANET,” 8th International Conference on communications and Networking in china (CHINACOM), pp.149-154, IEEE 2013
- M. Raya and J. P. Hubaux, “securing vehicular ad hoc networks,” J. Computer Security, vol. 15, no. 1, pp.39-68, Jan 2007
- A. Studer et all, “Flexible, extensible, efficient VANET Authentication," J. communication Networking, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 574-588, Dec. 2009
- C. Zhang et al., “An efficient message authentication scheme for vehicular communication,” IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 6, pp-3357-3368, Nov. 2008.
- Vishal kumar et al., “Applications of VANET: Present and Future,” Communications and Network, 2013, vol. 5, pp. 12-15
- X. Yang, L. Liu and N. Vaidya, “A vehicle-to-vehicle communication protocol for cooperative collision warning,” 1st Annual International conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking & Services, MOBIQUITOUS’ 2004, pp. 114-123, 2004
- Ao Zhou et al., “A security authentication method based on trust evaluation in VANETs,” EURASIP journal on wireless communication and networking, pp. 1-8, Springer 2015
- M. Gerlach, “Trust for vehicular applications,” in proceedings of the International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized System, AZ, USA, pp. 295.304, 2007
- M. Raya et al., “on data-centric trust establishment in ephemeral ad hoc networks,” Technical Report, LCA-REPORT-2007-003, 2007, pp. 01-11.
- U. F. Minhas, J. Zhang, T. Tran, and R. Cohen, “Towards expanded trust management for agents in vehicular ad-hoc networks,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Theory and Practice (IJCITP), vol. 5, no.1, 2010.