Russian arctic in the context of sustainable development
Автор: Gaynanov Damir Akhnafovich, Kirillova Svetlana Aleksandrovna, Kuznetsova Yuliya Aleksandrovna
Рубрика: Issues of Russia'S arctic
Статья в выпуске: 6 (30) т.6, 2013 года.
The article analyzes the socio-economic potential of Russian Arctic regions, by applying a standard statistical reporting for 1990-2011. The analysis is based on the method of critical indicators that made it possible to determine and get an objective assessment of processes taking place in the megaregion. The performed analysis has established that the situation in the Arctic regions sets the development of megaregion within resource-oriented paradigm. The preservation of current trends does not create opportunities even for simple reproduction, imposing significant restrictions on the transition to sustainable territorial development.
Sustainable development, critical limit indicators, social and economic potential, reproduction, russian arctic regions
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223543
Список литературы Russian arctic in the context of sustainable development
- Glazyev S.Yu., Lokosov V.V. Estimation of the indicators at the critical limit of the Russian society and their use in the management of the socio-economic development. Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2012. V. 82. No.7. P. 587-614.
- Official web-site of the Nenets AO administration. Available at: http://www.adm-nao.ru/?show=statics&id=39
- Russian regions. Socio-economic indicators. 1998: statistical digest/State Statistics Committee of the Russian Federation. Мoscow, 1998.
- Russian regions. Socio-economic indicators. 2003: statistical digest/State Statistics Committee of the Russian Federation. Мoscow, 2003.
- Russian regions. Socio-economic indicators. 2011: statistical digest/Rosstat. Мoscow, 2011.
- Tsapieva O. K. Sustainable development of regions: theoretical foundations and the model. Problems of modern economics. 2010. No.2(34). P. 46-49.
- Yushkin N.P. The Arctic region in the strategy of fuel and energy prospects implementation. Ed. by V.Ye. Fortov, Yu.G. Leonova. Мoscow: Nauka, 2006.