Post-industrialism: the experience of critical analysis
Автор: Yakunin Vladimir Ivanovich
Рубрика: Theoretical issues
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
A cycle of research, devoted to the genesis of the concept of postindustrial society, has been completed recently in the Governance and Problem Analysis Center (Moscow). This article was written based on those studies by the Scientific Director of the Center Vladimir I. Yakunin, and it was offered to be published in our journal.
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223336
Список литературы Post-industrialism: the experience of critical analysis
- Huntington S. The Clash of Civilizations. Moscow, 2006
- Yakunin V.I., Baghdasaryan V.E., Sulakshin S.S. New technologies to struggle against the Russian statehood. Moscow: Scientific Expert, 2009
- Inozemtsev V.L. Sociology of Daniel Bell and the contours of the modern post-industrial civilization. Problems of Philosophy. 2002. No. 5.
- Inozemtsev V.L. Post-industrial economy and post-industrial society: To the problem of social trends of the XXI century. Social Sciences and the present time. 2001. No. 3.
- Inozemtsev V.L. Beyond the economic society. Moscow, 1998.
- Tsaplin V.S. Post-industrialism: Are the claims justified? Sociological studies. 2006. No. 4.
- Bell D. The coming of post-industrial society: A venture of social forecasting. Moscow, 1999
- A new post-industrial wave in the West. Anthology, ed. V. Inozemtsev. Moscow, 1999
- Toffler E. The Third Wave. Moscow, 2004
- Krasilshchikov V.A. Guidelines for future: post-industrial society and the paradoxes of history. Social Sciences and the present time. 1993. No. 2
- Inozemtsev V.L. Modern post-industrial society: nature, contradictions, prospects. Moscow, 2000
- Khoros V.G. Post-industrial world -hopes and reality. Moscow, 2001
- Webster F. Theories of the Information Society. Tr. from English by M.V. Arapova, N.V. Malykhina. Ed. E.L. Vartalova. Moscow, 2004.
- Lunev S.I. Socio-economic development of the largest countries of Eurasia. Civilizational context. East -West -Russia. Moscow, 2002
- Maddison A. Monitoning the World Economy, 1820 -1992. Paris, 1995
- Radelet S., Sachs J. Asia’s Reemergence. Foreign Affairs, 1997, vol. 76, No. 6.
- La Rouche L. Physical economics. Moscow, 1997
- Tukmakov D. Assimilation to God (Physical economics by La Rouche as overcoming entropy)//www.zavtra.ru