Modern methods of using information technologies in lessons
Автор: Alimova X.T.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
In the work, it was found out that a teacher working in a modern school needs not only to know the nomenclature of available means and their didactic purpose. But also effectively use each of the funds. Since only fully using not only basic, but also auxiliary teaching tools can you achieve the goals of teaching a foreign language.
Methods, ict, tools, computer, educational process, students, teacher
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252448
Список литературы Modern methods of using information technologies in lessons
- Sergeeva M. E. New information technologies in teaching English // Teacher. - 2005. - № 2. - with.162-166.
- Ganicheva, E. M. Improving the quality of training of students with use of information technologies / E. M. Ganicheva. - M.: 2007.
- Polat E.S., Bukharkina M.Yu., Moiseeva M.V. New pedagogical and information technology in the education system. - M.: Publishing. Academy 2002.
- G.T. Qodirova. Linguistic and communicative competence in learning language. International conference., 2016, p.441.
- N.A. Odilova., M.U. Irgashev. Information and communication technology in language learning. International conference., 2016, p.439.
- Dmitrieva, E. I. Methodological foundations of distance learning in foreign language reading on the basis of computer telecommunications Dis. kand. PED. nauk: 13.00.02 Moscow, 1998
- Kozhevnikov Yu. V.Innovative educational technologies at the turn of the XX-XXI century. Moscow: Nauka, 2008.