Modelling Manufacturing System Controller-based Siphon Petri Nets
Автор: Mowafak Hassan Abdul-Hussin
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.10, 2020 года.
This work is focused on the deadlock prevention problem for a class of Flеxіble Мanufaсturing Ѕyѕt-еms(FMSѕ) which is modelled by Ѕyѕtems of Ѕimple Ѕequential Рrοсesses with Reѕοurces (S3PRs), baѕed on Petri net mοdels. Petri Nets (PNs) gives a strong framework of modelling resources shared between concurr-ent processes in FMSs. This paper deals design methodology of controllers based on the Petri nets for the synthesis of FMSs based on a siphon PNs analysis is to be controlled by the set of minimal siphons which are generate a new P-Semiﬁow. We distinguish siphons in PN to give the necessary impact on the ﬁnal supervisor control scheme that is the basis siphon structure analyzed to control FMS. The experimental approach is Siphon PN to give an effective tool for the liveness network, which gives a typical analysis to solve deadlock prevention in FMSs models are checked by PNs. Successful implementation of an FMS corresponds to synthesize a PN is to compute process models in parallel systems that have been specified to deadlock detection. In our application, the examples of an FMS are a control system by PN.
Siphons, Experimental approaches, FMS, Petri Net-Toolbox V. 2.3, Simulation
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15017636
IDR: 15017636 | DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2020.03.02
Список литературы Modelling Manufacturing System Controller-based Siphon Petri Nets
- Banaszak Z., and M. H. Abdul-Hussin, “Modelling and Simulation of Flexible Assembly System: A Petri Net Approach,” in: Qater University of Sciences Journal, Vol. 15, No. 2, (1995), pp. 307-318 https://qspace.qu.edu.qa/handle/10576/10172
- Banaszak Z., M.H. Abdul-Hussin, “Petri Net Approach to Automatic Real-time Program Synthesis,” , In: Control and Cybernetics, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp: 361-375, 1988, Poland
- Banaszak A.Z., & M. H. Abdul-Hussin, “Planning of Robots Cooperation: Automatic Modelling and Control”, In: Engineering and Technology Journal, Published by University of Technology, Baghdad, Vol. 18, No.1, (1999), pages 42- 65. ISSN: 16816900 24120758 Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XshYkn2caNPnVCMSoYxlR1rCqYFZ3SMY/view
- Banaszak Z., & M.H. Abdul-Hussin, “Algorithm of Live and Conflict-free Petri Net Synthesis for Prescribed System Performance,” in: Engineering & Technology Journal, Baghdad, Vol. 17, No. 2, 1988, pp. 154-173, ISSN: 16816900 24120758 Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bkqsw_IxJC6QHE4jT2KZrWWOvxAz4BHG/view
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Synchronization Competitive Processes of Flexible Manufacturing Systems Using Siphons Petri Net,” in: Proc. of IEEE 5th National Symposium on information technology: towards new smart world, (2015), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, pp.1-6. DOI: 10.1109/NSITNSW.2015.7176395
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Design of a Petri net based Deadlock Prevention policy supervisor for S3PR,” Proceeding of IEEE 6th International Conference on Intelligent systems, modelling & simulation, Kuala Lumpur, (2015), Malaysia, pp.46-52. DOI: 10.1109/ISMS.2015.54
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Petri Nets approach to simulate and control of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, ” in: International Journal of Software Engineering (IJSE), Vol.1, 2014, pp.16-25 https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.673.4360&rank=1
- Arm J., Z. Bradac, O. Bastan, J. Streit, S. Misik, “Design pattern for the runtime model-based checking of a real-time embedded system," in IFAC-Papers OnLine 52, no. 27 (2019): pp.127-132.
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., & Z. Banaszak, “On liνeness and a class of generalized Petri nets,”, in: Proceeding of IEEE 8th Annual Industrial Automation and Electronic Engineering Conference (IEMECON), Bangkok, Thailand,(2017), pages 257-267. DOI :10.1109/iemecon.2017.8079601
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., & Z. Banaszak, “Siphon based deadlock prevention for a class of S4PR genera-lized Petri nets,” in Proceeding of IEEE International conference on control, automation and information science (ICCAIS), (2017), Chiang Mai, Thailand, pp. 239-244 DOI:10.1109/ICCAIS.2017.8217583
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “On Structural Conditions of S3PR based Siphon to Prevent Deadlocks of Manufacturing Systems,” International Journal of Simulation, Systems, Science. & Technology, (IJSSST), (2016), Vol. 17, no. 33, pp. 32.1-32.8, DOI: 10.5013/IJSSST.a.17.33.32
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Elementary Siphons of Petri Nets and Deadlock Control in FMS,” Journal Computer & Communications (JCC), Vol. 3, No. 7, (2015), PP. 1-12. DOI: 10.4236/jcc.2015.37001
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Utilization Elementary Siphons of Petri Net to Solved Deadlocks in Flexible Manufacturing Systems.”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (ijser), (Vol. 6, Issue 7, July 2015), PP. 1611-1619 , DOI: 10.14299/ijser.2015.07.006
- Row T., W-M Syu, Y-L Pan, & C-C. Wang, “One Novel and Optimal Deadlock Recovery Policy for Flexible Manufacturing Systms Using Iterative Control Transitions Strategy,”, in: Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Hindawi, Vol. 2019, PP. 1-12
- Ezpeleta J., J.M. Colom, and J. Martinez, “A Petri net based deadlock prevention policy for flexible manufacturing systems,”, IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, 11, (2): 173–184, (1995).
- Li X., et.al., “Elementary Siphon-Based Robust Control for Automated Manufacturing Systems With Multiple Unreliable Resources,”, IEEE Access, Vol. 7, (2019), pp. 21006-21019
- Li Z.W., and M. C. Zhou, “Elementary siphons of Petri nets and their application to deadlock prevention in flexible manufacturing systems,” IEEE Trans. System Man Cybernetic Part A-System Hum., Vol.34, No. 1, pp. 38–51, 2004
- Li Z.W., & Zhou M.C., “Control of elementary and dependent siphons in Petri nets and their application,” In: IEEE Transaction System Man, Cybernetic, Part A, Humans, (2008), Vol.38, no. 1, pp. 133–148
- Guo X., S.G. Wang, D.You, Z. Li, & X. Jiang, “A Siphon-based deadlock Prevention strategy for S3PR,” IEEE-Access, (2019), Vol. 7, PP. 86863-86873.
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Computation minimal siphons for a class of generalized Petri nets,”, In: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2018, PP.49-57. DOI: 10.1109/ISMS.2018.00019
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Supervision deadlock prevention of FMSs using a class of Petri Nets-S4PR,”, Proc. of IEEE-9th Annual Information Technology, Electromechanical Engineering & Microelectronics Conference (IEMECON 2019), Jaipur, India, 2019, PP. 273 - 278. DOI: 10.1109/IEMECONX.2019.8877010
- Zhuang Q., W. Dai, S. Wang, J. D.Q. Tian, “An MIP-based deadlock prevention policy for siphon control,”, IEEE Access, Vol. 7, (2019) pp. 153782-153790
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Simulation and Control of Manufacturing System Based Siphon Petri Nets,”, International Journal of Simulation, Systems, Science & Technology, (IJSSST), (2019), Vol. 20, No.4, pp.21.1-12.7 , http://ijssst.info/Vol-20/No-4/paper12.pdf
- Abdul-Hussin M.H., “Flexible Manufacturing System Design and Optimization using Petri net-based Elementary Siphons,”, International Journal of Computer Applications (2015), Vol.119, No. 22., pp.19-26, doi:10.5120/21369-4408
- You D., S. G. Wang, W. Z. Dai, et al., “An approach for enumerating minimal siphons in a subclass of Petri nets,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 4255 - 4265, Oct. 2018.
- Pastravanu O., M.-H. Matcovschi, and Cristian Mahulea, “Petri Net Toolbox—Teaching Discrete Event Systems Under MATLAB,” In Advances in Automatic Control, pp. 247-255. Springer, (2004), http://www.pntool.ac.tuiasi.ro/
- Zhao M.; and Y. Hou, “An iterative method for synthesizing non-blocking supervisors for a class of generalized petri nets using mathematical programming,” Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 3–26, 2013
- Zhao, M.; Uzam M., "A suboptimal deadlock control policy for designing non-blocking supervisors in flexible manufacturing systems, Information Science, 2017, 388, pp135-153
- Hou Y.F., and Kamel Barkaoui,“ Deadlock analysis and control based on Petri nets: A siphon approach review,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2017, Vol. 9(5) 1–30
- Abdul-Hussin M. H., “An S4PR Class Petri Net Supervisor for Manufacturing System,” International Journal of Simulation Systems Science & Technology, (IJSSST), Vol. 17, no.33, 2016, PP. 31.1-31.11