Methodological modeling aspects of foreign-economic activity in the regions of the North-West federal district
Автор: Uskova Tamara Vitalyevna, Selimenkov Roman Yuryevich, Asanovich Valeriy Yakovlevich
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
The article is devoted to the urgent researching problems of integration and modeling of foreign economic activity in the little-studied aspect of the relation system “country - region of another country”. It considers the developmental trends of trade and economic integration between the regions of the North-West Federal District and the Republic of Belarus. The article describes a mathematical apparatus of gravitational modeling of foreign-economic interaction that is tested on the base of statistical accountability of the regions of the North-West Federal District and the Republic of Belarus.
Foreign-economic activity of the regions, trade and economic integration, goods turnover, economic and mathematical modeling
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223342
Список литературы Methodological modeling aspects of foreign-economic activity in the regions of the North-West federal district
- Anderson J.E., Van Wincoop E. Gravity with gravitas: a solution to the border puzzle. American Economic Review. 2003. Vol. 93. No. 1. Р. 170-192.
- Tamirisa N. Exchange and Capital Controls as Barriers to Trade. IMF Staff Papers. 1999. Vol. 46. No. 1. Р. 57-68.
- Ricci L.A. Exchange Rate Regimes and Location. Konstanz University mimeo, 1996.
- Asanovich V.Ja. Economic-mathematical methods and models in the international economic relations. Minsk: BSEU, 2003.
- Balatsky E.V. Modeling of the policy of foreign trade efficiency. International economic relationship. 2002. No. 2.
- Belenky V.Z., Arushanyan I.I. Appraisal of the active export-import policy capabilities on the base of an open steady-state model of the economy in Russia. Economics and mathematical methods. 1995. Vol. I. P. 83-97.
- Uskova T.V., Asanovich V.Ya., Dedkov S.M., Selimenkov R. Yu. Foreign economic activity of the regions of the North-West Federal District and the Republic of Belarus: condition and methodological aspects of modeling. Economic and social change: facts, trends and forecasts. 2010. No. 4. P. 118.
- Kallaur P. Monetary integration of Belarus and Russia: a retrospective analysis. Banking bulletin. 2001. No. 3. P. 2-10.
- Klotsvog F.N., Matsnev D.A., Safronov V.A. Using a bizonal inter-industry model in the analysis of inter-republic economic ties in Russia. Economics and mathematical methods. 1994. T. 30. Vol. I. P. 67-80.
- Uskova T.V., Dedkov S.M., Smirnova T.G., Selimenkov R. Yu., Asanovich V.Ya. Inter-regional cooperation as a factor of integration processes in Russia and the Republic of Belarus. Vologda: ISEDT RAS, 2011.
- Inter-regional inter-industry model of the global economy. Ed. by A.G. Granberg and S. M. Menshikov. Novosibirsk: Science, 1983.
- Modeling of global economic processes. Ed. by V.S. Dadayan. Moscow: Economics, 1984.
- Smirnova T.G., Selimenkov R. Yu. Assessment of trade and economic integration of the regions of the North-West Federal District and the Republic of Belarus. Problems of the territory development. 2010. No. 5. P. 20.
- Statistical Materials. Available at: http://www.belstat.gov.by; http://www.president.gov.by; http://www.nbrb.by; http://www.gks.ru; http://www.cbrf.ru
- Rybalkin V.E., Shcherbanin Yu.A., Baldin L.V. International economic relations. Moscow: UNITY-DANA, 1997.
- Shaytanova N. A., Asanovich V.Ya. Gravity models and the possibility to use them in the prediction of foreign trade in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. In: Information technology management in the economy -2006: Proceedings of the Republican scientific-practical conference in Brest, April 25 -26, 2006. Ed. by S.A. Tuzik. Brest: BrSU, 2006.