Metaphor of society (a sociological essay)
Автор: Osipov Gennadii Vasilevich
Рубрика: Theoretical issues
Статья в выпуске: 5 (35) т.7, 2014 года.
The essay by Academician G.V. Osipov, the patriarch of Russian sociology, is dedicated to one of the most cognitive topics of modern sociology - identification of sociological metaphor as such and its application in research projects. This topic is avant-garde for the world sociological thought, and in Russia such kind of research is making its first steps. However, its future importance is difficult to overestimate. Sociological metaphor, if a methodology for its application is developed, can provide scientists with qualitatively new synthetic research tools. It can also bring together scientific structures and artifacts on the space of interdisciplinary and inter-subject borderland and give them qualitatively new intellectual and sensuous (system and mental) technological capabilities for learning the surrounding world. The advantage of the following essay can be found in the fact that it is based on the objective analysis of the real embodiment of social metaphor in the work of art - a pictorial triptych “The Mystery of the21st Century”...
Metaphor, science, sociality, cognition, artifact, painting, synthetic tools, perception of the world, world outlook, nominative image, maxim, epistemological privileges, literature, knowledge, language, thought, composition, tragedy, text
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223648
IDR: 147223648 | DOI: 10.15838/esc/2014.5.35.2
Список литературы Metaphor of society (a sociological essay)
- Spengler O. Zakat Evropy. T. I. Obraz i deistvitel’nost’ . Moscow, Petrograd: L. Frenkel’ Publ., 1923.
- Nalimov V. Razbrasyvayu mysli. V puti i na pereput’e . Moscow: Progress-Traditsiya, 2000.
- “It was Nietzsche who specified the power relation as the general focus… of philosophical discourse -whereas for Marx it was the production relation” (Foucault M. Power/Knowledge: Selected Interviews and Other Writings 1972-1977. Ed. by C. Gordon. New York: Pantheon Books, 1980. P. 53).
- Epistemological coincidence between the truth-oriented cognitive interests (Danish: belangstelling) and the strategic interests (Danish: belang) is much better rendered by the English word “interest” or the French word “‘intérêt/intéressement” rather than the Danish adjective “belang-rijk”.
- Pels D. Smeshenie metafor: politika ili ekonomika znaniya? . In: Znanie: sobstvennost’ i vlast’ . Moscow, 2010. Pp. 11-12.
- Bourdieu P. Nachala . Moscow, 1994. P. 11.
- Hoffman R. Some Implications of Metaphor for Philosophy and Psychology of Science. In: The Ubiquity of Metaphor. Amsterdam, 1985. P. 327.
- Arutyunova I. Metafora i diskurs . Teoriya metafory . Moscow: Progress, 1990. P. 5.
- Petrov V. Yazyk i logicheskaya teoriya: v poiskakh novoi paradigmy . Voprosy yazykoznaniya , 1988, no.2, pp. 41. See also: Novoe v zarubezhnoi lingvistike, vyp. XXIII: Kognitivnye aspekty yazyka . Moscow, 1988.