Long-term protection of building structures with sulfur-based nanoscale coatings
Автор: Massalimov I.A., Chuykin A.E., Massalimov B.I., Akhmetshin B.S., Urakaev F.H., Burkitbaev M.M., Mustafin A.G.
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.11, 2019 года.
The problem of creating reliable protective coatings that increase the mechanical characteristics of concrete building structures (piles, bridges, ceiling arches, tunnels, chutes, culverts, wells, paving slabs and curbs, etc.) operated under the influence of atmospheric factors and groundwater is of great importance. Currently, the most effective way to prevent degradation of materials is the application of various kinds of protective compounds. That protects against various factors of aggressive natural and manmade impact and thus allows increasing the durability of buildings and structures by reducing the amount of water penetrating into the pores. To provide long-term protection of building materials, it is proposed to treat porous surfaces of building materials with a new sulfur-containing compound. The innovative developed impregnating composition is based on sulfur and it provides protection of building materials of different nature from weathering and corrosive media for a long time. Modification of the proposed composition can significantly improve performance and increase the service life of building materials.
Sulfur, polysulfide, nanoparticle, ceramics, concrete
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/142227489
IDR: 142227489 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2019-11-3-276-287
Список литературы Long-term protection of building structures with sulfur-based nanoscale coatings
- Bazhenov Yu.M., Kalashnikov V.I., Demyanova V.S. Modified high quality concretes. Moscow, Publishing house ASV, 2006, 368 p. (In Russian).
- Ramachandran V., Feldman R., Baudouin J. Concrete Science. Physico-chemical concrete science. Per. from English Ed. Ratinova V.B. Mosсow, Stroiizdat, 1986, 278 p. (In Russian).
- Pokrovsky N.S. Impregnating waterproofing concrete. Moscow, Energy, 1964, 112 p. (In Russian).
- Musavirov R.S., Massalimov I.A., Babkov V.V., Chuykin A.E., Balobanov M.A., Sharabyrov M.V Impregnating water-repellent compositions based on water-soluble sulfur. Construction materials. 2003. № 10. p. 25–27. (In Russian).
- Massalimov I.A., Yanakhmetov M.R., Chuykin A.E., Mustafin A.G. Protection of Building Constructions with Sulfur Impregnating Solution. Study of Civil Engineering and Constructions with Sulfur Impregnating Solution 2013. Vol. 2, Issue 2, p. 19–24.
- Massalimov I.A., Chuikin A.E., Yanakhmetov M.R., Khusainov A.N., Mustafin A.G. The method of processing construction materials with polysulfide solutions. Eurasian patent number № 024383. 2014.
- Massalimov I.A., Shaynurova A.R., Khusainov A.N., Mustafin A.G. Production of sulfur nanoparticles from an aqueous solution of potassium polysulfide. Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2012, Vol. 85, №11, p. 1944–1949. (In Russian).
- Massalimov I.A., Khusainov A.N., Zainitdinova R.M., Musavirova L.R., Zaripova L.R., Mustafin A.G. Chemical sedimentation of sulfur nanoparticles. Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 87, № 6, p. 705–713. (In Russian).
- Massalimov I.A., Yanakhmetov M.R., Chuykin A.E., Massalimov B.I., Urakaev F.H., Uralbekov B.M., Burkitbaev M.M. Hydrophobization of dense and fine concrete by polysulfide solutions. Nanotehnologii v stroitel’stve = Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2016, Vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 85–99. DOI: dx.doi.org/10.15828/2075-85452016-8-5-85-99. (In Russian).
- Chuikin A.E., Babkov V.V., Massalimov I.A. Modification of cement concrete with impregnating sulfur-containing solutions. Construction Materials Journal. 2016, № 10, p. 72–75. (In Russian).
- Massalimov I.А., Chuykin А.Е., Massalimov B.I., Urakaev F.H., Uralbekov B.M., Burkitbaev M.M. Improvement of operational properties of shell limestone building materials by polysulfide solution impregnation. Nanotehnologii v stroitel’stve = Nanotechnologies in Construction. 2017, Vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 66–80. DOI: dx.doi. org/10.15828/2075-8545-2017-9-3-66-80. (In Russian).