Information and communication technologies (ICT) as a tool for "creating new information" in language teaching
Автор: Лысанова Н.В., Сокрут Н.А.
Статья в выпуске: 2-3 (15), 2015 года.
The text deals with some ways and methods of teaching foreign languages. It dwells on the information and communication approach to teaching which helps to develop the creative abilities of the students.
Problem of learning languages, information and communication technologies, creating new information, self-direct learning, educational methods, digital forms, interactive, emotionally, intensification and modernization
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140112652
Список литературы Information and communication technologies (ICT) as a tool for "creating new information" in language teaching
- Bursal, Murat; Yigit, Nevzat. Pre-Service Science and Technology Teachers' Efficacy Beliefs about Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Usage and Material Design. Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice, v12 n2 p1084-1088 Spr 2012. 5 pp.
- Ernst, Jeremy V.; Clark, Aaron C. Collaborative Information and Multimedia to Assess Team Interaction in Technology Teacher Preparation. Journal of Technology Education, v22 n2 p53-70 Spr 2011. 18
- Jo Shan Fu; ICT in Education: A Critical Literature Review and Its Implications International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology. (IJEDICT), 2013, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 112-125
- Kiper, Aydin; Tercan, Selcuk Sirri. The Usage of Information Technologies in Classroom Environment among Primary School Teachers and Their Perception on In-Service Training Programs on IT (Sample of Sakarya). Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology -TOJET, v11 n3 p386-392 Jul 2012. 7 pp.
- Liu, Chia-Ju; Zandvliet, David B.; Hou, I.-Ling. The Learning Environment Associated with Information Technology Education in Taiwan: Combining Psychosocial and Physical Aspects. Learning Environments Research, v15 n3 p379-402 Oct 2012. 24 pp.
- Tingoy, Ozhan; Gulluoglu, Sabri Serkan. Informatics Education in Different Disciplines at University Level: Case Study-A Survey of Students' Attitude toward Informatics Technologies. Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology -TOJET, v10 n4 p221-229 Oct 2011. 9 pp.
- Yuen Fook, Chan; Sidhu, Gurnam Kaur; Kamar, Nursyaidatul; Abdul Aziz, Norazah; Pre-Service Teachers' Training in Information Communication and Technology for the ESL Classrooms in Malaysia. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, v11 n3 p97-108 Jul 2011. 12 pp