Improving motivation of students when learning a foreign language in non-language higher education institutions
Автор: Abdullayeva N.S.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
This article is devoted to the development of student motivation non-linguistic specialties for learning a foreign language. Disclosed concept “motivation”. A significant place is given to the methods of developing motivation for students of non-linguistic specialties to study a foreign language.
Motivation, foreign languages, preparatory stage
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252386
Список литературы Improving motivation of students when learning a foreign language in non-language higher education institutions
- Zaitseva S.E. Formation of motivation for learning a foreign language among students specialties. [Electronic resource] / S.E. Zaitseva //.
- Kornilova G.A. Increasing the motivation of students of technical specialties to study foreign language teacher / G.A.Kornilova // Methodical work, OTMESH.- 2014.- No. 13.
- The new philosophical encyclopedia: In 4 vols. M.: Thought. Edited by V. S. Styopin, 2001.
- G.T. Qodirova. Linguistic and communicative competence in learning language. International conference., 2016, p.441.
- N.A. Odilova., M.U. Irgashev. Information and communication technology in language learning. International conference., 2016, p.439.