Generation of talented youth's knowledge for the benefit of intellectualization of human capital: methods and forms of implementation
Автор: Leonidova Galina Valentinovna
Рубрика: Innovation development
Статья в выпуске: 1 (13) т.4, 2011 года.
It is typical of modern Russia to have not only decline in population size but also its quality loss. The author actualizes the problem of preservation and increasing of human capital quality through creating of a governmental and public system of long-term complex support for gifted children from the first talent expression to professional self-determination. This article deals with theoretical and methodological foundations to solve this problem; it presents methods and forms of government, scientific and educational institutions activity in this area. The author emphasizes analysis of operational experience with talented youth of regional Research and Education Center of Economics and Information Technology under Institute of Socio-Economic Development of Territories of RAS. The author examines methods of operation of the REC in generation of talented youth’s knowledge through involvement them in research activities and using of other forms contributing to intellectualization of human capital of students.
Human capital, generation of knowledge, talented youth, intellectualization
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223236
Список литературы Generation of talented youth's knowledge for the benefit of intellectualization of human capital: methods and forms of implementation
- Medvedev, D.A. Forward, Russia! /D.A. Medvedev. -Access mode: http://www. kremlin.ru/transcripts/5413 (the official website of the President of the Russian Federation).
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020//Adopted by the Federal Government on November 17, 2008 -№ 1662-p.
- National Educational Initiative “Our new school”: approved by the order of the President of the Russian Federation on February 4, 2010, Pr-271.
- Education Development Strategy in the Vologda Oblast for the period up to 2020: approved by Government Resolution on March 3, 2009, № 398.
- Is Russia ready to invest its future? Report of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. -M., 2007.
- Ilnitskaya, I.А. A draft: development of creative potential of students in school and in university as a basis of innovative development/I.А. Ilnitskaya, Y.А. Popov//Scientific session МIFI-2006 in 11 volumes. -М.: МIFI, 2006. -V. 11.
- Leonidova, G.V. The Research and Educational Center: system approach to work with talented youth/G.V. Leonidova, М.V. Kukushina, А.V. Kulikova. -Vologda: VSCC CEMI RAS, 2008. -60 p.
- Sinyagina, N.Y. Attention -giftedness/N.Y. Sinyagina//Gifted Child: materials of the round work table “Gifted Generation: Science and Practice from the experiment to the system”. -М.: Bond-Print, 2006. -№ 4. -P. 8.
- Labor potential of the region: The final report of research/A.A. Shabunova, G.V. Leonidova, E.A. Chekmareva. -Vologda, ISEDT RAS, 2009. -117 p. -№ of official registration 02201051756.
- Rimashevskaya, N.М. Quality of human capital in modern Russia/N.М. Rimashevskaya . -Access mode: http://spkurdyumov.narod.ru/Rimash1.htm (25.03.2010)
- Lunyakova, L.G. Gifted children are resources of human potential of modern Russia/L.G. Lunyakova . -Access mode: http://www.ecsocman.edu.ru (31.03.2010)
- Shorthand notes from the Presidium meetings of the Council of State, the Council of Culture and Art and the Council of Science, Technology and Education. -22.04.2010. . -Access mode: http://www.kremlin.ru/transcripts/7530 (12.05.2010)
- Giftedness in Russia: from phenomena to public policy/Held by Public Opinion Fund by order of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation within the scope of the project “New Generation” . -Access mode: www.fom.ru, http://bd.fom.ru/report/map/odarennost/od0801
- Sianesi B., Van Reenen J. The returns to education, Journal of Economic Surveys. -2003. -Vol. 17. -№ 2. -Рp. 157-200.
- Efroimson V.P. Genius and genetics. -М.: Russian World, 1998. -544 p.
- Lunyakova L.G. Gifted children are resources of human potential of modern Russia . -Access mode: http://www.ecsocman.edu.ru/db/msg/334679.htm
- Draft concept of giftedness/ed. D.B. Bogoyavlensky. -M., 1998
- Labor potential of the region: The final report of research/A.A. Shabunova, G.V. Leonidova, E.A. Chekmareva. -Vologda, ISEDT RAS, 2009. -P. 52. -№ of official registration 02201051756
- Education as a Factor of Economic Development/V.I. Yakunin, S.S. Sulakshin, V.E. Bagdasarian, M.S. Netesova. -M.: Scientific Expert, 2008. -P. 17
- Efroimson V.P. Pedagogical genetics//Genius and genetics. -М., 1998. -Pp. 291-434.
- With German thoroughness//Tabloid of “The Kommersant”. -2007. -№ 18 (3594). -February, 7.