DVBS2 System Using SDR in Hardware-in-Loop Mode
Автор: Soumyasree Bera, Samarendra Nath Sur
Статья в выпуске: 2 Vol.7, 2017 года.
Digital Video Broadcasting- Satellite 2nd generation (DVBS2) is one of the popular source of entertainment in today's world. It has made TV viewing superb experience due to its ability of sharing high quality picture (i.e. High Definition). But the satellite channel basically follows AWGN type of response as there is lesser chances of multipath generation. The following paper deals with the implementation of the DVBS2 system in Software Defined Radio (SDR) platform and further analysis of its performance both in terms of bit error rate (BER) and actual multimedia transfer capability over different channel conditions like AWGN, and also under multipath condition i.e. Rician channel. All the analysis in the paper is done in hardware-in-loop mode.
DVBS2, AWGN, Hardware-In-Loop, BER, SDR, Rician channel
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15012978
Список литературы DVBS2 System Using SDR in Hardware-in-Loop Mode
- A Morello and V Mignone, "DVB-S2: The Second Generation Standard for Satellite Broad-band Services," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 94, No. 1, pp-210-227, January 2006.
- D.Xinyu, W.Yanling and X.Tiecheng, "Performance of LDPC Codes for Satellite Communication in Ka Band," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Wireless communications, networking and mobile computing, WiCOM, pp- 715-718, 2009.
- ETSI EN 302 307 V1.2.1 (2009-08) European Standard (Telecommunications series) Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Second generation framing structure, channel coding and modulation systems for Broadcasting, Interactive Services, News Gathering and other broadband satellite applications (DVB-S2).
- EN 300 421 v1.1.2: Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Framing structure, channel coding and modulation for 11/12 GHz satellite services.
- ETSI EN 301 790 v1.4.1: Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB): Interaction channel for satellite distribution systems.
- ETSI TR 101 790 v1.3.1: Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB): Interaction channel for satellite distribution systems; Guidelines for the use of EN 301 790.
- P.Angeletti and M.Lisi, "A Systemic Approach to the Compensation of Rain Attenuation in Ka-Band Communication Satellites," International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology, Volume 2012, pp- 1-7, 2012.
- M. Iubatti, G. E. Corazza , A. Vanelli-Coralli and M. Villanti "DVB-S2 in Railway Environments: An Exploratory Study for Tunnel Coverage," International Workshop on Satellite and Space Communications, pp- 71-75, 14-15 September, 2006.