Comprehensive approach to arranging marine economy in the western arctic
Автор: Vasilyev Anatoliy Mikhailovich
Рубрика: Development strategy
Статья в выпуске: 1 (25) т.6, 2013 года.
The article substantiates the necessity of using integrated management of marine economy in the West-Arctic shelf, primarily in the Barents Sea. It studies the experience of applying marine spatial planning, the projects of environmental impact assessment, the methodology of integrated coastal zone management. The necessity to improve the Russian Federation legislation is shown in order to eliminate contradictions in integrated management.
Marine economy, integrated management, marine spatial planning, environmental impact assessment, integrated coastal zone management
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223436
Список литературы Comprehensive approach to arranging marine economy in the western arctic
- Aybulatov N.A., Vylegzhanin A.N., Mikhailichenko Yu.G. Nature management in the coastal zone of Russia’s seas. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Series: geography. 2005. No. 4. P. 13-26.
- Vasilyev A.M., Denisov A.M. Problems and prospects of complex approach to organization of maritime activity in coastal marine area of the Murmansk region. National interests: priorities and security. 2012. No. 24. P. 2-11.
- Voytolov sky G.K. Development dynamics. Theory and practice of maritime activities. Vol. 5. Moscow: SOPS, 2005.
- Denisov V.V. On the integrated management of the Barents sea resources (sea geographer’s view). Fish resources. 2004. No. 3 (8). P. 2-4.
- Denisov V.V. Environmental geography of multi-resourse shelves in the case of the Barents sea. Studies in oceanology, atmosphere physics, geography, ecology, water problems and geocryology. Moscow: GEOS, 2001. P. 94-98.
- Denisov V.V. Environmental and geographic framework of sustainable nature management in the shelf seas: (Ecological geography of the sea). Apatity: Publishing house of KSC RAS, 2002.
- Kotlyakov V.M. Geography in a changing world. Selected works in 6 volumes. Vol. 3. Moscow: Nauka, 2001.
- Development of integrated technologies for ensuring the economic activity of the shelves in the coastal areas of the Arctic and Southern seas: R&D report. Part 2: 2007-5-1.5-12-0. Murmansk Marine Biological Institute of the Kola science centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences; scientific supervisor. I.I. Matishov. Murmansk: MMBI KSC RAS, 2007.
- Marine Activity Development Strategy of the Russian Federation up to 2030 ((approved by the RF Government Order dated December 8, 2010 No. 2205-r) Legislation Bulletin of the Russian Federation. 2010. No. 51. Article 6954.
- Tarkhanova L.B. Tools for the strategic planning of marine activities in the conditions of uncertainty. Arctic: society and economy. 2010. No. 4. P. 101-108.
- Cicin-Sain B., Knecht R.W. Integrated coastal and ocean management: concepts and practices. Washington, DC: Island Press, 1998.
- Colby M.E. Environmental management in development: the evolution of paradigms Ecol. Econ. 1-991. Vol. 3. P. 193-213.
- The Future of the Coastal Planet Secretarial Norut Gruppen AS. Tromso, 1995.