Comparative assessment methodology of the region`s scientific and technical potential
Автор: Zadumkin Konstantin Alekseevich, Kondakov Igor Anatolyevich
Рубрика: Innovation development
Статья в выпуске: 4 (12) т.3, 2010 года.
The article is devoted to some methodological questions on the research of the region’s scientific and technical potential. It contains the general characteristic of existing domestic techniques used to evaluate the potential of the science and technology sphere and foreign techniques adapted to the Russian conditions. By the results of their analysis the authors suggest their own comparative evaluation technique that consists in calculation of the integral index- “the region scientific and technical potential index” reflecting both the efficiency and the scale of potential use in the region’s territory.
Region, scientific and technical potential, comparative evaluation, technique
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223220
Список литературы Comparative assessment methodology of the region`s scientific and technical potential
- Avdulov, A.N. The scientific and technical potential indicators. The comparative analysis methods/A.N.Avdulov, A.M.Kulkin//Kurier Russian academic science and higher education. -2001. -№12.
- Amosenok, E.P. The integrated ssessment of the regions’ innovation potential in Russia/E.P. Amosenok, V.A.Bazhanov//Region: economics and sociology. -2006. -№2. -Pp. 134-145.
- Gusev, A.B. Rating formation of the regions’ innovation development in Russia and development of guidelines on encouraging the innovation activity of the constituent territories of the Russian Federation/A.B. Gusev. -M., 2008. -Pp. 15-32.
- Zadumkin, K.A. Formation and development of the Vologda region scientific and technical potential//Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. -Vyp.43. -Vologda: VSCC CEMI RAS, 2008. -Pp.32-46.
- Ilyin, V.A. The region’s scientific and technical potential: the draft long-term program for development/V.A. Ilyin, K.A. Zadumkin, I.A. Kondakov. -Vologda: VSCC CEMI RAS, 2009. -168 p.
- Innovation way of development for new Russia/managing editor V.P. Goreglyad. -M.: Science, 2005. -343 p.
- Iogman, L.G. Development of the region’s scientific and technical potential/L.G.Iogman. -Syktyvkar, 2009. -224 p.
- Kortov, S.V. The analysis of the territory’s Innovation development on the basis of developmental approach/S.V.Kortov//Innovation. -2004. -№6 -Pp. 25-33.
- Ladny, A.O. The data analysis in the scientific and technical potential management problems/A.O. Ladny//Intellectual technologies and systems: collected teaching and methodical papers and articles of post-graduate and under-graduate students. -Vyp. 6. -M.: Eliks+, 2004.
- Makarova, P.A. The statistical assessment of innovation development/P.A. Makarova, N.A. Flud//Statistical Issues. -2008. -№2. -Pp. 15-30.
- Social atlas of Russia’s regions/Integral indices: innovation ability index . -Access mode: http://atlas.socpol.ru/indexes/index_innov.shtm
- Sociology dictionary //The world of dictionaries -collection of dictionaries and encyclopedias. -Access mode: http://mirslovarei.com/content_soc/OCENKA-4685.html
- Terebova, S.V. The activation of the innovation process in the region/S.V. Terebova, E.S. Gubanova. -Vologda: VSCC CEMI RAS, 2009. -179 p.
- Ferova, I.S. Index components of “knowledge Economy”/I.S. Ferova, Y.I. Startzeva, E.V. Inyukhina//Eco. -2006. -№12. -Pp. 59-66.
- Chugunov, A.V. SIndicator system and monitoring of information society and knowledge economy development/A.V. Chugunov//Bulletin of international organizations: education, science, new economy. -2006. -№7.
- Shtertzer, T.A. The empirical analysis of the innovation activity factors in the constituent territories of the RF/T.A. Shtertzer//Bulletin of the NSU. -2005. -V. 5. -Issue 2. -Pp. 100-109. -(Social-economic sciences).
- Anderson, A.M. Science and technology in Japan. -Harlow: Longman, 1984.
- Canberra Manual. The Measurement of Human Resources Devoted to Science and Technology. -OECD, 1995.
- European Innovation Scoreboard 2003 . -Access mode: http://www.proinno-europe.eu/extranet/admin/uploaded_documents/innovation_scoreboard_2003_e.pdf
- Frascati Manual. Proposed standard practice for surveys on research and experimental development. -OECD, 2002.
- Oslo Manual. The Measurement of scientific and technological activity.-OECD. 1997.
- Varshavskii A.E. The problems and indicators of innovation system development//Innovative way of development for new Russia/Editor-in-chief V.P.Goreglyad. -M.: Nauka, 2005. -Pp. 201-204