Challenges and opportunities of lifelong learning in the field of energy efficiency and new energy
Автор: Tuinova Svetlana Sergeevna
Рубрика: Innovation development
Статья в выпуске: 1 (19) т.5, 2012 года.
The article deals with the concept of lifelong learning (LLL concept), which is used widely in the developed countries. It reflects the reasons for the concept’s introduction in the field of energy efficiency and new energy in modern Russia as well as the advantages, opportunities and challenges of its adoption. The research contains the materials of foreign expeditions for the period from 2010 to 2011. The article also deals with the estimation of the legislative and regulatory basis for housing and energy-efficient policy. It is concluded that it is possible to develop the vast national potential in the field of new energy and energy efficiency by the introduction of the Life-Long Learning concept.
National potential, new energy, llifelong learning
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223330
Список литературы Challenges and opportunities of lifelong learning in the field of energy efficiency and new energy
- Research and Consulting Center: Lifelong Learning. Official site of NP. Available at: http://www.lll-c.com/lllconcept/
- Davydenko T.M. About the Concept of Lifelong Learning. Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. February 22, 2011. Available at: http://mon.gov.ru/files/materials/8282/11.02.22-neprer-davydenko. pdf
- John McFall. Executive Summary. LifeLong Learning -A New Learning Culture for All. Ministry for Education and Training in Northern Ireland, 1998. P. 57. Available at: http://www.delni.gov.uk/acfbb7f.pdf
- Tom Schuller, David Watson. The Main Report of the Inquiry into the Future for Lifelong Learning, 2009 (ISBN: 978 1 862001430 6). Available at: http://shop.niace.org.uk/media/catalog/product/f/i/file_3_24.pdf
- Tuinova S. Energy Security as Part of Ecological Security and Renewable Energy Prospects in North-West Russia as an Instrument of Climate Change Withstanding. Material of Jokkmokk winter conference 2010 “Changing Climates: New Political and Environmental Reality for Northern Communities”. Available at: http://www.winterconference.se/ext/templates/extDepartmentPage.aspx?id=7495
- Building Energy Efficiency Increase in North-West Russia. Available at: http://energosber.info/articles/energy-solutions/71871/and http://www.rosenergo.gov.ru/
- Results of the Main Event in 2011 Dedicated to Renewable Energy and Energy Saving Technologies. The Central International Forum ENERGY FRESH 2011, September 28 -29. Moscow (posted 4.10.2011). Available at: http://www.energy-fresh.ru/solarenergy/tendencii/?id=1983
- Kotomin A.B. Problems and Ways to Ensure the Energy Safety of the Northern Regions in Russia During the Crisis. In: The North and the Arctic Regions in the New Paradigm of Global Development. Luzin Reading -2010: the materials of the V International Scientific-Practical Conference, April 2010. -Apatity: Kola Science Centre, 2010. P. 35-40.
- Russian Energy Security and Foreign Policy. Edited by Adrian Dellekler and Thomas Gomart. Routledge/GARNET Series: Europe in the World -Taylor and Francis Group. London and New-York. 2011.
- Craig Shilds. Renewable Energy -Facts and Fantasies. Copiright.2010 by 2GreenEnergy. Published by Clean Energy Press, 2010.
- Muravyeva, M. Organization of Science: Education Reform. From Learning For Life to Learning Through Life. Available at: http://www.strf.ru/material.aspx?CatalogId=221&d_no=17229
- Tuinova S.S. Energy Efficient Building (the materials of science seminar of IEP KSC RAS. November 2010): analytical note for the Apatity Administration from 2010, December 17
- Legal System Consultant Plus . Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/
- Kuznik I.V. About the State, Regulations and Energy Efficiency Rates. Available at: http://portal-energo.ru/articles/details/id/385
- Apatity. Official site of the Government. Available at: www.apatity-city.ru/effective_quarter/
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD). Available at: http://www.epbd-ca.org/
- Allard F. Europian, Seppanen O. Policy to Improve Building Energy Efficiency. 2008. Nо. 6. Available at: http://www.rf-energy.ru/articles/energy-solutions/62784/