Calculation of the formation process of clinker inside the rotary cement kiln
Автор: Mohamed Yasir A., Kasif A. Elhameed M.O., Alla Elrafie A.A., Elmahadi Muaz Musa
Рубрика: Химическая технология
Статья в выпуске: 1 (75), 2018 года.
This study examined the effect of the liquid phase on the heat required for clinker formation and the Coating index, and the relation of the Burning zone temp with the clinker and the heat required for clinker formation. The selection of the liquid phase at 1450 temperatures is beingmaterials difficulty in the Burning, and 1338 is being materials easy in the Burning. All tests and tests were conducted at the Nile Cement Company. The results proved that the more difficult the materials are, the more the Heat required for clinker formation and increase the cost of cement production, and the Coating thickness is weak but strong. The materials easy Burning being little the Heat required for clinker formation and Decreases the cost of cement production, and the Excessive but unstable coating with tendency to form thick ring formation. The found average difference in Heat required for clinker formation between temperature 1338 °C and 1450 °C is 82.26 kJ/kg-clinker representing 2.23% of Total heat input are 3686 kJ/kg-clinker.
Clinker, formation, cement, kiln, rotary
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140229965
IDR: 140229965 | DOI: 10.20914/2310-1202-2018-1-233-239
Список литературы Calculation of the formation process of clinker inside the rotary cement kiln
- Abdulkadhum J. K. Al-Yasiri, Estimating the thickness of coating in the burning zone of Cement Kilns includ-ing the aging factor. The Iraqi Journal For Mechanical And Material Engineering. 2012. vol. 12. no.3.
- David Barthelmy. Available at: http://webmineral.com/data/Brownmillerite.html.
- Jolyon Ralph and Ida Chau. Available at: http://www.mindat.org/min 790.html.
- Goswami G., Padhy B.P., Panda J.D. Thermal analysis of spurrite from a rotary cement kiln, Chemistry and Materials Science. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2012.
- Goswami G., Padhy B.P., Panda J.D. Thermal analysis of spurrite from a rotary cement kiln. Journal of Ther-mal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2011. vol. 35. no. 4. рр1129-1136.
- Kerdarpour, F., Sufi, T., Goshayeshi, H.R., Mir Sanjari, A. Investigation of Energy Waste in the Cement Indus-try and Solutions to Optimize Energy Consumption. International Journal of Petroleum and Energy. 2013. no.86. pp.52.
- Boateng A.A., Rotary K., Shakeri, M.R., Oghabi M. et al. Volume 1. Tehran, Sharif University, 2011.
- Noshirvani, G.R., Shirvani, M., Nourzadeh, H.R., Saddiqi, S. Calculate and Estimate the Thickness of the Coating of Cement Rotary Kiln. Fourth Conference Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics of Machines. 2010. pp. 1388.
- Cement kiln. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Cement kiln.
- Goshayeshi H.Z., Poor F.K. Modeling of Rotary Kiln in Cement Industry. Department of Mechanical Engi-neering, Mashhad Branch. Islamic Azad University. Mashhad. Iran. Energy and Power Engineering. 2016. no. 8. pp. 23-33. Available at: http://www.scirp.org/journal/epe.
- Muhammed M. A. Estimating the Thickness of Kiln Shell Coating at the Burning Zone of Cement Kilns In-cluding the Aging Factor. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2016. vol. 35.