Boosted Lara Translation and Assessment Utilizing Fuzzy Grounded Impression in Wireless Communication
Автор: Ayesha Taranum, Reshma Banu, G. F Ali Ahammed
Статья в выпуске: 6 Vol.11, 2021 года.
A Wireless Network is an assortment of organization hubs that can work with framework or Adhoc mode. Because of the absence of incorporated control in Adhoc-based remote organizations, planning a steering convention to give a proficient and appropriate technique to course the information with fewer clogs, bundle drop has turned into a difficult issue in remote organizations. The significant goal of the present review is to foster a Load Aware Congestion Control. The further developed rendition of directing conventions is proposed Fuzzy Enhanced Load Aware Routing in Ad hoc (FE-LARA). Here, WNs climate is recreated in MATLAB for different situations to figure LARA and FE-LARA. Outcomes got from this extensive investigation discover that FE-LARA offers a strong improvement in opposition to winning methodology with LARA and it largely concentrates for corresponding flow of load of data amidst various multi-paths which are exposed, lower queue length for various nodes. A network would consequently be resilient to node catastrophes and activate through diminutive or no mainstay substructure
FE-LARA, LARA, Congestion, Multipath
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15018249
IDR: 15018249 | DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2021.06.02
Список литературы Boosted Lara Translation and Assessment Utilizing Fuzzy Grounded Impression in Wireless Communication
- Prabha K. Performance assessment and comparison of efficient ad hoc reactive and proactive network routing protocols. SN Computer Science. 2020 Jan; 1(1):1-7.
- Khudayer BH, Anbar M, Hanshi SM, Wan TC. Efficient route discovery and link failure detection mechanisms for source routing protocol in mobile ad-hoc networks. IEEE Access. 2020 Jan 29; 8:24019-32.
- Muchtar F, Al-Adhaileh MH, Alubady R, Singh PK, Ambar R, Stiawan D. Congestion Control for Named Data Networking-Based Wireless Ad Hoc Network. InProceedings of First International Conference on Computing, Communications, and Cyber-Security (IC4S 2019) 2020 (pp. 121-138). Springer, Singapore.
- Nguyen TT. Multihop routing protocols on wireless ad hoc sensor networks with modified MAC layer and broadcasting scheme. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. 2020:e5720.
- Sajwan M, Gosain D, Sharma AK. Hybrid energy-efficient multipath routing for wireless sensor networks. Computers & Electrical Engineering. 2018 Apr 1;67:96-113.
- Del-Valle-Soto C, Velázquez R, Valdivia LJ, Giannoccaro NI, Visconti P. An Energy Model Using Sleeping Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks under Proactive and Reactive Protocols: A Performance Evaluation. Energies. 2020 Jan;13(11):3024.
- Kumaran KM, Chinnadurai M. A Competent Ad-hoc Sensor Routing Protocol for Energy Efficiency in Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks. Wireless Personal Communications. 2020 Aug 28:1-6.
- Prabha K. Performance Assessment and Comparison of Efficient Ad Hoc Reactive and Proactive Network Routing Protocols. SN Computer Science. 2020 Jan 1;1(1):13.
- Nurcahyani I, Laksono FF. Performance Analysis of Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) and Dynamic Source Routing (DSR) Routing Protocols During Data Broadcast Storm Problem in Wireless Ad Hoc Network. In2019 International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (ISITIA) 2019 Aug 28 (pp. 29-34). IEEE.
- Kadhim RJ, Croock MS. Developed Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET). 2018 Feb;7(2).
- Govindasamy J, Punniakody S. A comparative study of reactive, proactive and hybrid routing protocol in wireless sensor network under wormhole attack. Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology. 2018 Dec 1;5(3):735-44.
- Sajwan M, Gosain D, Sharma AK. CAMP: cluster-aided multi-path routing protocol for wireless sensor networks. Wireless Networks. 2019 Jul 1;25(5):2603-20.
- Awad FH. Optimization of relay node deployment for multisource multipath routing in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks using Gaussian distribution. Computer Networks. 2018 Nov 9;145:96-106.
- Jan MA, Jan SR, Alam M, Akhunzada A, Rahman IU. A comprehensive analysis of congestion control protocols in wireless sensor networks. Mobile networks and applications. 2018 Jun 1;23(3):456-68.
- Moridi E, Haghparast M, Hosseinzadeh M, Jafarali Jassbi S (2020) Novel fault- tolerant clustering-based multipath algorithm (FTCM) for wirelessnetworks. Telecommun Syst, pp 1–14
- Cai X, Duan Y, He Y, Yang J, Li C (2015) Bee- -c: An energy-efficient and scalable multipath routing protocol for wireless networks. International Journal of Distributed Networks 11(3):976127
- Manjeshwar A, Agrawal DP (2001, April) TEEN: A routing protocol for enhanced efficiency in wireless networks. ipdps 1:189
- Multipath routing through the firefly algorithm and fuzzy logic in wireless networks Amir Nader Shahbaz1 Hamid Barati1 Ali Barati1 Received: 7 April 2020 / Accepted: 17 September 2020 © Springer Science