Assessment of the regions' socio-economic development levels (in the case of the Komi Republic, the Arkhangelsk and Vologda oblasts)
Автор: Lazhentsev Vitaliy Nikolaevich
Рубрика: Branch-wise and regional economy
Статья в выпуске: 6 (18) т.4, 2011 года.
The author made an attempt to enhance the reliability of indicators that reflect the regions' development levels and their analysis linkage with actual problems of socio-economic policy and spatial integration. In order to increase the objectivity of assessing the level of the regions' socio-economic development it is proposed to use indicator of value added per person employed taking into account the regional economy. The level of social development, according to the author, most aptly reflects the ratio of per capita income with the subsistence minimum. This, ultimately, will determine the vector of regional policy in the direction of social justice and sustainable development. The paper agreed the need for harmonization of the Russian Federation subjects and the formation of inter-regional programs of development of “transit” infrastructure “related” municipalities.
Spatial standards, economic dimensions, social stratification, consolidation of resources and concerted action
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223310
Список литературы Assessment of the regions' socio-economic development levels (in the case of the Komi Republic, the Arkhangelsk and Vologda oblasts)
- Dmitrieva, T.E. Methodological context of spatial development of the northern region/T.E. Dmitrieva//Economy of the Northwest. Problems and prospects. -2009. -№ 1 (39). -Pp. 22-29.
- Report of the Commission for economic performance and social progress assessment//Problems of Statistics. -2010. -№ 11. -Pp. 12-29; № 12. -Pp. 13-46.
- Zimin, B.N. Small advanced countries of Western Europe, the theoretical results of the study/B.N. Zimin//Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. -1993. -№ 2. -Pp. 95-104.
- Kolosovsky, N.N. Selected Works/N.N. Kolosovsky. -Smolensk: Oikumena, 2006. -336 p.
- Lazhentsev, V.N. Theory and practice of spatial integration of inter-regional cooperation/V.N. Lazhentsev//Horizons of economic and cultural development: Proceedings of the Plenary Session of the Second North socio-environmental Congress/chief editor V.A. Chereshnev. -M.: Nauka, 2007. -Pp. 64-68.
- Lazhentsev, V.N. The relationship of theory and practice (an example of the methodology of economic and geographical research)/V.N. Lazhentsev//Proceedings of the Komi Scientific Centre, UD of RAS. -2010. -№ 3. -Pp. 99-105.
- The Russian regions: the economic crisis and the problems of modernization/ed. by L.M. Grigoriev, N.V. Zubarevitch, G.R. Hasaeva. -M.: TEIS, 2011. -347 p.
- The northern city. -L.: Stroiizdat, 1984. -168 p.