Assessment of opportunities and factors promoting innovation development of the regional economy
Автор: Selin Vladimir Stepanovich, Selin Igor Vladimirovich
Рубрика: Innovation development
Статья в выпуске: 4 (28) т.6, 2013 года.
The article dwells on the problems and directions of innovation policy at the federal and regional levels. It is based on the methods of system analysis and expert estimations. The authors prove that it is industrialization that will be the most important factor of scientific and technical progress in the coming years. The capabilities of innovation processes in the North and in the Russian Arctic are analyzed and presented on the basis of expert estimations and forecast trends, among other things.
Strategy, economic processes, development, innovation, the north and the arctic, industrialization, forecast, expert estimations
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223498
Список литературы Assessment of opportunities and factors promoting innovation development of the regional economy
- Selin V.S. The mechanism of innovation industrial policy in the territorial systems. The North and the market.2012. No.1(29). P. 26-30.
- Bondareva T., Marchenko Ye. Monitoring research of investment processes in Russian regions. Investments in Russia. 2011. No.9. P. 3-11.
- Zuckerman V.A. On the strategy for innovation development of the Northern regions, related to marine resources development. The North and the market. 2011. No.2(28). P. 69-72.
- The economic mechanism and specificity of innovation policy in the North. Apatity: Publ. the Kola Science Centre RAS, 2012.
- 2011 Russian statistical yearbook. Federal State Statistic Service, 2011.
- Economic security and the decrease in uneven spatial development of the Russian North and the Arctic. Apatity: Publ. the Kola Science Centre RAS, 2012.