Assessment and quality management of medical center services: modern approaches, models and methods
Автор: Gurina Mariya A., Rumyantseva Yulia V., Wahi Nabil Abdulalim Ahmed
Статья в выпуске: 5 (97), 2021 года.
The article reveals modern approaches to assessing and managing quality in medical organizations. The necessity of forming a comprehensive methodology for researching quality based on modern methods and technologies in management and marketing of modern organizations is justified. An effective tool for examining and identifying the most significant properties of the provision of medical services is N. Kano's model. In this paper, the authors, relying on numerous experiments and experience in diagnosing the quality of services of medical organizations, present the results of a comprehensive methodology for assessing services in the medical center "Esculap", which includes consumer surveys to compare various quality characteristics with a reference product in comparison with competitors. Constructing a Pareto chart clearly demonstrates customer requests relative to the factors of greatest importance. The conclusions allow management to determine the directions of development and optimization of the most demanded aspects of the service, making it even more valuable in the eyes of the target audience: elimination of queues, development of detailed recommendations of doctors during an appointment, advanced training of employees, expanding the possibility of making an appointment for the next day, purchasing high-tech equipment, etc. The development is directed towards the quality field to ensure the required level of the medical center which lie in the introduction of mapping tools and the 5C system, which allow to identify losses and optimize the office space. Another tool that provides opportunities for improving the quality of a medical center is the deployment (structuring) of quality functions (Quality Function Deployment, QFD). The authors provide the results of automated calculations in the QFD Online program, which allows you to graphically present the results of the analysis and calculate the necessary coefficients. The application of lean manufacturing and QFD methods on a systematic basis ensures timely identification of customer needs and the provision of services that best meet their needs, which ultimately leads to an increase in the efficiency of the medical center.
Service quality management, medical organization, quality structuring method, lean production
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140261929
IDR: 140261929 | DOI: 10.24412/1995-042X-2021-5-123-139
Список литературы Assessment and quality management of medical center services: modern approaches, models and methods
- Gorodkova, S. A., & Taskina, E. B. (2019). Features of management decisions in the healthcare system based on the principles of lean production. Bulletin of the Trans-Baikal State University, 25(5), 105-113 (In Russ.).
- Golyshev, A. Ya., & Nosyreva, O. M. (2011). The concept of creating a quality management system in medical and preventive institutions. Medical conferences [Electronic journal]. URL: http://www.medico.ru/articles/management/article_001.htm (Accessed on: 10.05.2021). (In Russ.).
- Gurina, M. A. (2019). Process-oriented thinking: the role of the method of structuring quality functions in the Kaizen system. The global transformation of Russia in the era of digitalization: problems, features, trends: Materials of the XIII scientific and practical international conference, 15-21. (In Russ.).
- Gurina, M. A. (2017). Creation of an effective quality management system in medical organizations based on the introduction of "lean" production technology. Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 79(4/74), 378-384. (In Russ.).
- Gurina, M. A., & Rumyantseva, Yu. V. (2018). Managing the competitiveness of goods based on the application of the theory of attractive quality of N. Kano (on the example of JSC "Sagunovsky meat processing plant"). Bulletin of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 80(4/78), 426-435. (In Russ.).
- Efimov, V. V. (2016). Means and methods of quality management. Moscow: KnoRus. (In Russ.).
- Zyukin, D. A., Belyaev, S. A., Vlasova, O. V., Najafova, M. N., Reprintseva, E. V., & Sergeeva, N. M. (2019). On the trends in the expansion of the paid medicine market in the federal districts of the Russian Federation. Bulletin of the NGIEI, 3(94), 62-73. (In Russ.).
- Rother, M., & Schuck, J. (2015). Learn to see business processes. Building maps of value creation flows. Moscow: Alpina Publisher LLC, (In Russ.).
- Shilkina, A. T., Tyasto, S. A., Yaskin, A. N., & Pashkova, A. A. (2021). Improving the quality of service provision in an organization based on a process-oriented approach. Quality. Innovations. Education, 1(171), 28-36. (In Russ.).
- Shein, A. F. (2011). Analysis of the effectiveness of innovative activities in medical and preventive institutions of services. Social aspects of public health, 17(1). URL: http://vestnik.med-net.ru/content/view/274/30/lang.ru (Assessed on: 13.04.2021). (In Russ.).
- Gurina, M. A., Moiseev, A. D., Rumyantseva, Yu. V., & Shurupova, A. S. (2021) Improving the quality and accessibility of public services of multifunctional centers based on lean production. International Transactional Journal of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences and Technologies, 12(4), 1-11.
- Miwno, Sh., & Akao, Y. (Eds.) (1994) QFD. A Customer-Oriented Approach to Quality Planning and Deployment. Tokyo, Japan: Asian Organization for Productivity Improvement.
- Lillrank, P., & Kano, N. (1989). Continuous improvement: Quality control circles in the Japanese industry. Michigan Papers on Japanese Studies, 19. Ann Arbor: Center for Japanese Studies, University of Michigan, XVI.