Analytical expression of the dependence of the multi-lattice truss deflection on the number of panels
Автор: Buka-Vaivade Karina, Kirsanov Mikhail Nikolaevich, Serdjuks Dmitrijs
Статья в выпуске: 5 (90), 2020 года.
The object of research is a flat statically determinate trapezoidal truss with a rectilinear lower chord and four supports, one of which is a pinned, and three are roller. The purpose of this work is to analyze the dependence of the deflection of the truss and the shift of the movable support on the size, load, and number of panels. The load concentrated in the middle of the span, the load uniformly distributed over the nodes of the upper or lower belt are considered. Method. The initial forces in the elements are determined in analytical form by method of joints in the Maple computer mathematics system. The dependence of the truss performance characteristics on the number of panels is derived by induction based on analytical calculations of the sequence of trusses with different numbers of panels. External static uncertainty is revealed by adding five reactions of supports to the number of unknown components of the equilibrium system of the structure. The deflection of the truss and the displacement of the support are based on the Maxwell-Mohr formula. Results. By solving a number of problems for trusses with a different number of panels, it is found that for trusses whose number of panels is a multiple of three, the determinant of the system of equilibrium equations of nodes turns to zero, which corresponds to the instantaneous kinematic variability of the truss. The corresponding scheme of possible node speeds was found. For kinematically unchangeable trusses, formulas for deflection depending on the number of panels are obtained. The coefficients in the formula are polynomial type. The solution graphs show an abrupt increase in deflection as the number of panels increases.
Truss, maple, deflection, symbolic solution, induction
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/143172529
IDR: 143172529 | DOI: 10.18720/CUBS.90.3
Список литературы Analytical expression of the dependence of the multi-lattice truss deflection on the number of panels
- Vatin, N.L., Havula, J., Martikainen, L., Sinelnikov, A.S., Orlova, A. V., Salamakhin, S. V. Thin- walled cross-sections and their joints: Tests and FEM-modelling (2014) Advanced Materials Research, 945-949, pp. 1211-1215. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.1211
- Gusakova, N.V., Filyushina, K.E., Gusakov A.M., Minaev, N.N. Selection criteria of space planning and structural solutions of low-rise buildings (2017) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 75 (7), pp. 84-93. DOI: 10.18720/MCE.75.8
- Travush, V.I., Fedorova, N. V. Survivability of structural systems of buildings with special effects (2018) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 81 (5), pp. 73-80. DOI: 10.18720/MCE.81.8
- Chiriki, S.S., Harsha, G.S. Finite element analysis of RC deep beams strengthened with I- section and truss reinforcement (2020) Materials Today: Proceedings. DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.03.579
- Li, S., Jiang, W., Tu, S.T. Life prediction model of creep-rupture and creep-buckling of a pyramidal lattice truss panel structure by analytical and finite element study (2018) International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 141, pp. 502-511. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2018.04.026
- Kamiński, M., Solecka, M. Optimization of the truss-type structures using the generalized perturbation-based Stochastic Finite Element Method (2013) Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 63, pp. 69-79.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.finel.2012.08.002
- Arndt, M., Machado, R.D., Scremin, A. An adaptive generalized finite element method applied to free vibration analysis of straight bars and trusses (2010) Journal of Sound and Vibration, 329 (6), pp. 659-672.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jsv.2009.09.036
- Galileev, S.M., Matrosov, A. V., Verizhenko, V.E. Method of initial functions for layered and continuously inhomogeneous plates and shells (1995) Mechanics of Composite Materials, 30 (4), pp. 386-392.
- DOI: 10.1007/BF00634764
- Goloskokov, D.P., Kolosov, M.A. Numerical-analytical methods of calculating metallic structures of flat gates (1999) Hydrotechnical Construction, 33 (6), pp. 366-370.
- DOI: 10.1007/bf02764653
- Goloskokov, D.P., Matrosov, A. V. Comparison of two analytical approaches to the analysis of grillages (2015) International Conference on "Stability and Control Processes" in Memory of V.I. Zubov, SCP 2015 - Proceedings. 2015, pp. 382-385.
- DOI: 10.1109/SCP.2015.7342169
- Goloskokov, D.P., Matrosov A.V. A superposition method in the analysis of an isotropic rectangle (2016) Applied Mathematical Sciences, 10 (54), pp. 2647-2660.
- DOI: 10.12988/ams.2016.67211
- Rybakov, L. S. Lineynaya teoriya ploskogo prizmaticheskogo karkasa [Linear theory of a flat prismatic frame] (2001) Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Ser. Solid mechanics, (4), pp. 106-118.
- Rybakov, L. S. Lineynaya teoriya ploskoy ortogonal'noy reshetki [Linear theory of a flat orthogonal lattice] (1999) Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Ser. Solid mechanics. (4), pp. 174-189.
- Kirsanov, M. Planar Trusses: Schemes and Formulas (2019) Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 198 p.
- Astakhov, S. The derivation of formula for deflection of statically indeterminate externally flat truss under load at midspan (2017) Construction and Architecture, 5 (2), pp. 50-54.
- DOI: 10.12737/article_596f6d7da0eb38.03494133
- Tinkov, D. V. The optimum geometry of the flat diagonal truss taking into account the linear creep (2016) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 61 (1), pp. 25-32.
- DOI: 10.5862/MCE.61.3
- Tinkov, D. V. Comparative analysis of analytical solutions to the problem of truss structure deflection (2015) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 57 (5), pp. 66-73.
- DOI: 10.5862/MCE.57.6
- Ilyushin A.S. The formula for calculating the deflection of a compound externally statically indeterminate frame (2019) Structural mechanics and structures, 3 (22), pp. 29-38.
- Voropay, R.A. The derivation of the dependence of the deflection of a beam truss with lateral struts on the number of panels (2018) Postulat, (6). http://e- postulat.ru/index.php/Postulat/article/view/1717/1751
- Hutchinson, R.G., Fleck, N.A. Microarchitectured cellular solids - The hunt for statically determinate periodic trusses (2005) ZAMM Zeitschrift fur Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, 85 (9), pp. 607-617.
- DOI: 10.1002/zamm.200410208
- Hutchinson, R.G., Fleck, N.A. The structural performance of the periodic truss (2006) Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 54 (4), pp. 756-782.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jmps.2005.10.008
- Zok, F. W., Latture, R. M., Begley, M. R. Periodic truss structures (2016) Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 96, pp. 184-203.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jmps.2016.07.007
- Kirsanov, M.N., Zaborskaya, N. Deformations of the periodic truss with diagonal lattice (2017) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 71 (3), pp. 61-67.
- DOI: 10.18720/MCE.71.7
- Voropay R.A., Domanov E.V. The formula for the dependence of the deflection of a truss with an asymmetric lattice on the number of panels (2018) Postulat, (6). http://e- postulat.ru/index.php/Postulat/article/view/1653/1687.
- Domanov E.V. An analytical solution of the problem of the externally statically indeterminate truss deflection with an arbitrary number of panels (2018) Postulat, (7). http://e- postulat.ru/index.php/Postulat/article/view/1739/1773