A Secure and Efficient Client-Side Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing
Автор: Tania Gaur, Divya sharma
Статья в выпуске: 1 Vol.6, 2016 года.
Computation process has changed itself from desktop computing to cluster computing and to grid computing and now a days it goes towards cloud computing. In today's trend, Cloud computing is being preferred by majority of the organization because of its major advantages in terms of scalability and multi tenancy. Among all these advantageous features of cloud computing, the only hitch is the security of the data that is stored in the cloud. The security clause rests with the cloud service provider but security can be applied on client side also and it is possible if the user knows how his data is secured. This paper proposes a mechanism which can help the user to ensure the security of his data at the client-side.
Cloud computing security, cryptography techniques and client-side encryption
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15012923
Список литературы A Secure and Efficient Client-Side Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing
- T. Gaur and N. Kharb, "Security of Data Storage in Cloud Computing," in International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 110, No. 10, pp: 15-18, 2015.
- P. Mell and T. Grance, "The NIST definition of cloud computing," 2011.
- Dropbox confirms security glitch--no password required, http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20072755-281/dropbox-confirms-security-glitch-no-password-required/.
- Tresorit, "Tresorit," [Online]. Available: https://tresorit.com/.
- Ben Martini and Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, "Cloud storage forensics: own Cloud as a case study." Digital Investigation 10.4, pp: 287-299, 2013.
- BoxCryptor, "Introduction," [Online]. Available: https://www.boxcryptor.com/en.
- Viivo, "Viivo – Introduction," [Online]. Available: https://viivo.com/.
- CloudFogger, "CloudFogger - Introduction," [Online]. Available: http://www.cloudfogger.com/en/.
- Mager Thomas, Ernst Biersack, and Pietro Michiardi. "A measurement study of the Wuala on-line storage service." In Peer-to-Peer Computing (P2P), 2012 IEEE 12th International Conference, pp. 237-248, IEEE, 2012.
- SpiderOak, "SpiderOak – Features," [Online]. Available: https://spideroak.com/features/.
- TeamDrive, "TeamDrive – Introduction," [Online]. Available: www.teamdrive.com/.
- B. A. Forouzan, "Cryptography & Network Security." McGraw-Hill, Inc, 2007.
- N. Tirthani and R. Ganesan, "Data Security in Cloud Architecture Based on Diffie Hellman and Elliptical Curve Cryptography," in IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive, pp:49, 2014.
- Wazir Zada Khan, Yang Xiang, Mohammed Y Aalsalema, Quratulain Arshada, "The SelectiveForwarding Attack in Sensor Networks: Detections and Countermeasures", I.J. Wireless andMicrowave Technologies, Volume 2, pp 33-44, 2012.