A Group-oriented Access Control Scheme for P2P Networks
Автор: Wang Xiaoming, Cheng Fan
Статья в выпуске: 1 Vol.1, 2011 года.
A group-oriented access control scheme is proposed for P2P (peer to peer) networks. In the proposed scheme, authentication control, admission control and revocation control are used in order to provide security services for P2P networks. Moreover, the proposed scheme can simply and efficient establish share key between two members without interactions, therefore it can perform secure communications with them. The analysis of security and performance shows that the proposed scheme not only can realize authentication and secure communication, but also can easily and efficiently add new group members and revoke malicious group members. Therefore, it is more efficient, and more practical protocol for P2P networks.
P2P Network, Access Control, Authentication Control, Added and Removed Members
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15012718
Список литературы A Group-oriented Access Control Scheme for P2P Networks
- N. Saxena, G. Tsudik, and J.H.Yi. Efficient Node Admission for Short-lived Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. 13th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, November 6-9, 2005, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- X,M.Wang. Decentralized Access Control Scheme for Dynamic Group. International Conference on Information Technology and Environmental Systems Sciences，2008.
- Y.Zhou, Y.Zhang,Y.Fang, Access control in wireless sensor networks, Ad Hoc Networks 5 ,2007: 3–13.
- H.F.Huang. A novel access control protocol for secure sensor networks. Computer Standards & Interfaces 31,2009: 272–276.
- H.S.Kim, S.W. Lee. Enhanced Novel Access Control Protocol over Wireless Sensor Networks .IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 55, No. 2, MAY 2009.
- C. Blundo, A.D.Santis, A.Herzberg, S.Kutten, U.VaccaroU, and M. Yung. Perfectly-Secure Key Distribution for Dynamic Conferences. In CRYPTO'92, number 740 in LNCS, 1992:48-52
- M.Naor, B.Pinkas, and O.Reingold. Distibuted Pseudo -Random Functions and KDCs. In EUROCRYPT'99, number 1592 in LNCS, 1999: 327-346.
- D. Liu, P.Ning. Establishing Pairwise Keys in Distributed Sensor Networks. In ACM Conference on Computers and Communication Security, Oct. 2003: 52-61.
- G.F. Gu, B.B.Zhu etc. PLI: A New Framework to Protect Digital Content for P2P Networks.In: The International conference application and network security. Kunming, china, 2003:206-216.