Wood-composite structures with non–linear behavior of semi-rigid shear ties
Автор: Vladimirova Olga Andreevna, Sopilov Valerii Viacheslavovich, Bobyleva Alexandra Vasilievna, Labudin Boris Vasilievich, Popov Egor Viacheslavovich
Статья в выпуске: 4 (97), 2021 года.
The object of research is composite structures with semi-rigidity ties, such as ribbed steel-concrete and wood-concrete floors, and structures based on structural wood and wood-composite materials, which are widely used in industrial and civil building. As a rule, various types of mechanical ties are used as shear ties in composite structures. In calculations of such structures according to the classical method, the behaviour of shear ties is generally assumed to be linear-elastic. It does not make it possible to consider the real character of the deformation of the ties during shear force action. Method. The presented calculation algorithm is based on the solution of A.R. Rzhanitsyn for the differential equation for the two-layer composite rod. Separating the element into sections and set the boundary conditions at the borders of the sections, a system of linear equations can be obtained from which the values of the shear forces T and integral constants can be determined. This approach makes it possible to determine forces in the shear ties and normal stresses in the layers in any cross-section of the composite element. As an example, a two-layer composite beam is considered, the layers of which are connected by cylindrical nails, the deformation of which occurs according to non-linear behaviour. Results. it was concluded that the calculation according to the classical method, taking into account linear behaviour of ties, gives an error of up to 25% while the shear force in the ties determining and up to 111% when normal stresses in the layers of the composite beam were determining. Such errors do not make it possible to get a reliable estimation of the strength of materials and shear ties of the composite structure
Composite beams, stiffness, compliance, bending, numerical calculation methods, non-linearity.
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/143173816
IDR: 143173816 | DOI: 10.4123/CUBS.97.2
Список литературы Wood-composite structures with non–linear behavior of semi-rigid shear ties
- Popov, E. Filippov, V., Melekhov, V., Labudin, B., Tyurikova, T. Effect of shear connections rigidity in calculating the ribbed panels on a wooden frame. News of higher educational institutions. Forest journal. 2016. 4(352). Pp. 123-134. DOI: 10.17238/issn0536-1036.2016.4.136.
- Karelskiy, A.V., Zhuravleva, T.P., Labudin, B.V. Load-to-failure bending test of wood composite beams connected by gang nail. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2015. 54(02). Pp. 77–85. DOI:10.5862/MCE.54.9. 3. Roschina S I, Lisyatnikov M S, Lukin M V., Popova M V. Technology of strengthening the supporting zones of the glued–wood beaming structure with the application of nanomodified prepregs. Materials Science Forum. 2018. 931:226-231 DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.931.226. 4. Koshcheev, A., Roshchina S., Lukin M., Lisyatnikov M. Wooden beams with reinforcement along a curvilinear trajectory. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2018. 5(81). Pp. 193–202. DOI: 10.18720/mce.81.19. 5. Roshchina, S., Lukin, M., Lukina, A., Sergeyev, M, Lisyatnikov, M. Experimental research on pressed–bending reinforced timberwork. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2015. 10(24). Pp. 45307–45312.
- Buka-Vaivade, K., Serdjuks, D., Goremikins, V., Pakrastins, L., Vatin, N.I. Suspension structure with cross-laminated timber deck panels. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2018. 83(7). Pp. 126–135. DOI: 10.18720/MCE.83.12.
- Zamaliev, F. By assessing the strength of anchor ties bent steel-concrete structures resume. News of the Kazan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. 2015. 1(31). Pp. 80-85. URL: https://izvestija.kgasu.ru/files/4_2016/222_228_Zamaliev.pdf. (date of application: 06.07.2021).
- Dietsch, P., Tannert, T. Assessing the integrity of glued-laminated timber elements. Construction and Building Materials. 2015. 101. Pp. 1259–1270. DOI:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.06.064.
- Hossain, K., Hasib, S., Manzur, T. Shear behavior of novel hybrid composite beams made of self–consolidating concrete and engineered cementitious composites. Engineering Structures. 2020. Vol. 202(109856). DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109856.
- Du, H., Hu, X., Meng, Y., Han, G., Guo, K. Study on composite beams with prefabricated steel bar truss concrete slabs and demountable shear connectors. Engineering Structures. 2020. 210. Pp. 110419. DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.110419.
- Guo, L., Liu, Y., Qu, B. Fully composite beams with U-shaped steel girders: Full-scale tests, computer simulations, and simplified analysis models. Engineering Structures. 2018. 177. Pp. 724–738. DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2018.09.087.
- Fan, J., Gou, S., Ding, R., Zhang, J., Shi, Z. Experimental and analytical research on the flexural behaviour of steel–ECC composite beams under negative bending moments. Engineering Structures. 2020. 210. Pp. 110309. DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.110309.
- Fan, J., Shi, Z., Gou, S., Nie, X. Experimental research on negative bending behavior of steel-ECC composite beams. Tumu Gongcheng Xuebao/China Civil Engineering Journal. 2017. 50(4) Pp. 64–72. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319942946_Experimental_ research_ on_negative_bending_behavior_of_steel-ECC_composite_beams. (date of application: 06.07.2021).
- Gutkowskia, R., Browna, K., Shigidib, J. Laboratory tests of composite wood–concrete beams. Construction and Building Materials. 2008. Vol. 22(6). Pp. 1059–1066. DOI:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2007.03.013.
- Tohid, G., Thomas, R., Hamid, R. Lightweight timber I-beams reinforced by composite materials. Composite Structures. 2020. Vol.233 (111579). DOI:10.1016/j.compstruct.2019.111579.
- Marcin, C., Lukasz, P. Theoretical, experimental and numerical study of aluminium-timber composite beams with screwed connections. Construction and Building Materials. 2019. Vol. 226. Pp. 317-330. DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.07.101.
- Sahua, S., Dasab, P. Experimental and numerical studies on vibration of laminated composite beam with transverse multiple cracks. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 2020. Vol. 135 (106398). DOI:10.1016/j.ymssp.2019.106398.
- Taylan, M., Yılmaz, A. Experimental modal analysis of curved composite beam with transverse open crack. Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2018. Vol. 436. Pp. 155-164. DOI:10.1016/j.jsv.2018.09.021.
- Lacki, P., Derlatka, A., Winowiecka, J. Analysis of the composite I-beam reinforced with PU foam with the addition of chopped glass fiber. Composite Structures. 2019. Vol 218. Pp. 60–70. DOI:10.1016/j.compstruct.2019.03.036.
- Wei Zhang, W., Qin, Q., Li, J., Li, K., Poh L., Yan Li, Zhang, J., Xie, S., Chen, H., Zhao, J. Deformation and failure of hybrid composite sandwich beams with a metal foam core under quasi-static load and low-velocity impact. Composite Structures. 2020. Vol. 242 (112175). DOI:10.1016/j.compstruct.2020.112175.
- Savytskyi, M., Nikiforova, T., Pereginets, I., Kuzmin, H. Structure of timber-soil concrete composite floors for low-rise wooden buildings. Collection of scientific works of construction, material science, machinery. 2015. Vol. 81. Pp. 198-203. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/smmcvtek_2015_81_31 (date of application: 18.01.2021).
- Rzhanit͡syn A.R. Sostavnye sterzhni i plastinki. Nauchnoe izdanie/A. R. Rzhanit͡syn. − Moskva: Stroĭizdat, 1986. − 314 p. URL: https://alfabuild.spbstu.ru/article/2020.15.1 (date of application: 18.01.2021).
- Russian State Standart GOST 33080-2014 Timber structures. Strength classes of structural sawn timber and methods of its determination. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200115778 (date of application: 06.07.2021).
- Russian Constraction Code SP 64.13330.2017 Timber structures. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456082589 (date of application 28.03.2021.