What will Putin bequeath to his successor in 2024?
Автор: Ilyin Vladimir A., Morev Mikhail V.
Статья в выпуске: 1 (55) т.11, 2018 года.
In accordance with the title of the journal Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, in the editorial article we analyze objective and real trends and facts in Russia’s domestic and foreign political and socio-economic life. Trying to distance ourselves from a subjective viewpoint, we rely in our analysis on the assessments given by experts from different fields of knowledge (economists, sociologists, public figures, etc.), as well as on a long-term database of sociological data, formed on the results of our own observations for the period since 1996 up to the present time. For more than 20 years now, every two months, we analyze the data of a sociological monitoring, which shows that there are significant and largely positive changes in the President’s foreign policy, but the dynamics of the domestic socio-economic situation in Russia are stagnant: during the period from 2000 to the present time, the key issues of concern to people have not changed, and the relevance of many of them has even increased...
National security, public administration efficiency, social and economic development, quality of life, oligarchic capitalism
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147224030
IDR: 147224030 | DOI: 10.15838/esc.2018.1.55.1
Список литературы What will Putin bequeath to his successor in 2024?
- Wallerstein I., Collins R., Mann M., Derluguian G., Calhoun C. Est’ li budushchee u kapitalizma?: sbornik statei . Moscow: Izd-vo Instituta Gaidara, 2015. 320 p.
- Mikul’skii K.S. On the political economy foundations of modern Russian society. Obshchestvo i ekonomika=Society and Economy, 2017, no. 12, pp. 5-9..
- Titov B., Shirov A. Strategy of growth for Russia. Voprosy ekonomiki=Issues of Economy, 2017, no. 12, pp. 24-39..
- Novokmet F., Piketty T., Zucman G. From soviets to oligarchs: inequality and property in Russia, 1905-2016. National Bureau of Economic Research. Cambridge: MA, August 2017. 79 p.
- Ilyin V.A. Development of civil society in Russia in conditions of "capitalism for the few. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial’nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz=Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2017, no. 4, pp. 9-40..
- On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation: Presidential Decree No. 683, dated December 31, 2015. Rossiiskaya Gazeta, 2015, December 31. Available at: http://www.rg.ru/2015/12/31/nac-bezopasnost-sitedok.html..
- Glazyev S.Yu. Responsibility and competence. Official website of Sergey Glazyev. Available at: https://www.glazev.ru/articles/6-jekonomika/56881-otvetstvennost-i-kompetentnost..
- Sulakshin S.S., Bagdasaryan V.E., et al. Rossiyu zhdet revolyutsiya? Voprosy perekhoda k postliberal’noi modeli Rossii (algoritm i stsenarii) . Moscow: Nauka i politika. 2016. 712 p.
- Abalkin L.I. System approach and cooperation -the way to success. Natsional’nye proekty=National Projects, 2007, no. 8 (15), pp. 12-13..