UWB Circular Fan-Shaped Monopole Patch Antenna
Автор: P. More, A. Patil, G. Patil, K. Thakur, D. Marathe
Статья в выпуске: 2 Vol.11, 2021 года.
In this paper, a fan-shaped ultra- wideband (UWB) microstrip patch antenna is re- ported. The antenna is designed, simulated, fab- ricated, and tested. The antenna operates over a 3.1 GHz – 6 GHz for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy (WCE) applications with VSWR less than 2 and return loss is lower than -10 dB. The antenna is a monopole circular structure with radius of 10.2 mm and ground plane dimension 24 x 16 mm (“Lg x Wg”) is designed on substrate FR4. The impedance matching and radiation characteristics of the designed structure are investigated. The pro- posed antenna with small size and different ground structure is considered to reduce the surface wave and to achieves high impedance bandwidth and good gain performance for ultra-wide band (UWB) range with specific absorption rate (SAR) 1.126 W/kg for 10 g of tissue.
Wireless Capsule Endoscopy (WCE), Ultra-Wide Band (UWB), Circular, Monopole, Omni-directional, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR)
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15017672
IDR: 15017672 | DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2021.02.04
Список литературы UWB Circular Fan-Shaped Monopole Patch Antenna
- S. Manna, “Rectangular Microstrip Patch Antenna for Medical Application,” Int. J. of Advance Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, vol. 5, pp. 698-701, Feb. 2016.
- R Tiwari et al., “Design and Performance Analysis of a Triple Band Micro-Strip Patch Antenna with CPW- Fed,” Int. J. of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT), Vol.9, No.1, pp. 36-42, 2019.
- Z. Wang, E. G. Lim, T. Tillo, and F. Yu, “Review of the Wireless Capsule Transmitting and Receiving An- tennas,” J. Wireless Communications and Networks-Recent Advances, 2012.
- F. Arifin and P. K. Saha, “Bandwidth Enhancement of a Compact Planar Antenna for Wireless Capsule En- doscopy,” in Proc. 9th IEEE International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE), Dec. 2016, pp. 411-414.
- J. Wang et al., “An Implantable and Conformal Antenna for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy.” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Lett, May 2018.
- Z. Bao, Y. Guo and R. Mittra, “An Ultrawideband Con- formal Capsule Antenna With Stable Impedance Match- ing,” in IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., vol. 65, no. 10, pp. 5086-5094, Oct. 2017.
- T. M. Neebha, and M. Nesasudha, “Analysis of an Ultra Miniature Capsule Antenna for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.” in Int. Journal on Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 21, no. 5, Oct. 2018, pp. 938-944.
- C. Liu, Y.-X.Guo, and S. Xiao, “Circularly polarized he- lical antenna for ism-band ingestible capsule endoscope systems,” IEEE Tran. Ant. and Pro., vol. 62, no. 12, pp. 6027–6039, 2014.
- S. Lee et al., “A wideband spiral antenna for ingestible capsule endoscope systems: experimental results in a hu- man phantom and a pig,” IEEE Tran. on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1734–1741, 2011.
- X. Cheng et al., “An omnidirectional wrapable compact patch antenna for wireless endoscope applications,” IEEE Ant. and Wireless Pro. Letters., vol. 11, pp. 1667 -1670, 2012.
- E. Lim et al., “The uhf band in-body antennas for wireless capsule endoscopy,” Engineering Letters, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 72–80, 2013.
- R. Alrawashdeh, Y. Huang, P. Cao, and E. Lim, “A new small conformal antenna for capsule endoscopy,” in 7th European Conf. on Ant. and Pro. (EuCAP), pp. 220–223, 2013.
- M. Tajin, M. Ahmed and, P. K. Saha, “Performance Anal- ysis of an Ultra -Wideband Antenna for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy”, in Proc. Int. Conf. Medical Engineering Health Informatics and Technology (MediTec), pp. 1-4, 2016.
- S. Mishra, R. Gupta and J. Mukherjee, “Parallel Metal Plated Tuning Fork Shape Omnidirectional Monopole Antenna for UWB applications,” Micro. and Opt. Tech. Letters, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 601–604, 2011.
- T. Neebha, M. Nesasudha, and D. Janapala, “A stable miniaturized AMC loaded flexible monopole an- tenna for ingestible applications,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, Elsevier, pp.103578. Dec. 2019.