Treatment of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma
Автор: Mirzaeva R.Z.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
Glaucoma is one of the most serious diseases in ophthalmology. Currently, about 10-15% of patients with glaucoma, even with adequate treatment, are doomed to blindness. According to national guidelines, it represents a large group of chronic diseases of various origins, characterized by an increase in intraocular pressure beyond the tolerant level, the development of glaucoma optical neuropathy and a decrease in visual functions with the occurrence of typical visual field defects. Despite the significant successes achieved in medical and surgical treatment, glaucoma still remains one of the causes of incurable blindness.
Glaucoma, blindness, complex therapy, optical neuropathy
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252385
Список литературы Treatment of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma
- Boyko A.N., Kabanov A.A. Citicoline: new possibilities of neuroprotection and pharmacotherapy for diseases of the nervous system // Farmateka. 2007. No.15. S. 42-48.
- Volik E.I., Savchenko A.I., Volik S.A. et al. On the issue of neuroprotective therapy for GON. Breast cancer // Clinical Ophthalmology. 2012. No. 4. P. 131-133.
- Davydova N.G., Kolomeytseva E.M., Tsapenko I.V. The results of the use of the drug Mexidol in the complex treatment of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma // Russian Ophthalmological Journal. 2012. No 3. S. 19-23.
- Dzhumova A. A., Frolov M. A., Marchenko L. N. et al. Neuroprotective therapy for glaucoma optic neuropathy. Breast cancer // Clinical Ophthalmology. 2013. No4. S. 169-171.
- Erichev V.P., Shamshinova A.M., Lovpache J.N. et al. Comparative evaluation of the action of peptide bioregulators in patients with various stages of primary open-angle glaucoma // Glaucoma. 2006. No1. S. 18-24.
- Libman E.S. Disability due to visual impairment in Russia. V Russian National Forum. Sat scientific labor. M., 2012.S. 797-798.
- Frolov M.A., Gonchar P.A., Barashkov V.I. et al. Influence of the parenteral use of citicoline on visual functions and quality of life of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma // Bulletin of Ophthalmology. 2011. No. 5. P. 18-20.
- Shkrebets G.V., Dolzhich G.I. Neuroprotective therapy in the complex treatment of glaucoma optical neuropathy with high myopia // Ophthalmic surgery. 2012. No1. S. 73-76.