The use of multimedia presentations when learning English
Автор: Nuritdinova Yo.A.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
Multimedia presentations are a powerful source of information when learning English to motivate students, expand their horizons, develop independent work skills, and hence improve academic performance and the quality of knowledge. For example, in 1st course, when studying the topics “My house”, “Favorite food”, “Clothes”, “human Body”, “Weather”, etc., I use computer presentations to enter lexical units and activate them in the speech of students.
Presentation, students, performance, motivation, information, independent work skills, method, necessary
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252401
Список литературы The use of multimedia presentations when learning English
- 1. Usmonova Sh. Study of scientific technical transfusion in non-linguistic educational university. International journal. Moscow.2019.
- 2. Matkarimova G. Formation of the english scientific competence in students of non-factual faculties. International journal. Moscow.2019.
- 3. Egamberdiyeva D.U. The essence of the method of video-english. Conference materials. 2016.
- 4. Majidova Z.A. Innovative methods and approaches in learning and teaching foreign language in foreign methodology. Moscow. 2019.
- 5. G.T. Qodirova. Linguistic and communicative competence in learning language. International conference., 2016, p.441.
- 6. N.A. Odilova., M.U. Irgashev. Information and communication technology in language learning. International conference., 2016, p.439.