The tourism cluster of the republic Crimea and Sevastopol in the context of investment attractiveness
Автор: Matushevs Elena Anatolievna
Статья в выпуске: 2 (16), 2017 года.
Tourism and recreation is one of the priority directions of the development of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol. More over under modern condition of globalization and the creation of the external barriers а vital problem appears. This problem deals with reorientation of the Russian tourism into the domestic market as it is part of the “economic patriotism” conception. This paper includes the study of the problems of the tourist cluster of the Crimean Republic and some issues connected with its investment attractiveness. Some statistics on tourism in the Republic of Crimea and perspective development of this field are given in this work. In particular the statistical data on the number of objects of the tourist sector and the data on the number of tourists for the year 2015-2016 are systematized here. Forms of ownership of the tourist sphere of the republic of the Crimea are also taken into account. Advantages and disadvantages of the attractiveness investigation of the Crimea are underlined...
Tourism, tourism cluster, republic of the crimea, sevastopol, globalization, investment appeal, barriers, attractiveness, "economic patriotism"
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/149131180
IDR: 149131180 | DOI: 10.15688/re.volsu.2017.2.6
Список литературы The tourism cluster of the republic Crimea and Sevastopol in the context of investment attractiveness
- About the Federal Target Program "Development of internal tourism in the Russian Federation (2011-2018)": Resolution of the RF Government of 02.08.2011, no. 644. Available at: http://www.zakonprost.ru (accessed August 29, 2016).
- About approval of the Tourism Development Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020: Decree of the Russian Government dated 05/31/2014, no. 941-p). Available at: http://government.ru/media/files/41d4e55c9b1d8bca7b6a.pdf. (accessed August 29, 2016).
- Shepelev I.G., Markova U.A. Tourism and recreation cluster -the mechanism of innovation improve strategic management development of regions. Recent studies of social problems (electronic scientific journal), 2012, no. 3 (11). Available at: www.sisp.nkras.ru.
- Dontsova O.I., Zasko V.N. The prospects of the Republic of Crimea as a Russian tourism cluster. Russian Entrepreneurship, 2016, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 823-832.
- Lvova T.V. Influence of quality of tourism services in the destination economy (example of Sochi). The abstract of the thesis for a degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences. Sochi, 2011. 22 p.
- Rozhkova M.G., Matushevskaya E.A. Features of evaluation of investment attractiveness of enterprises of Sevastopol. Young scientist, 2016, no. 11.1, S. 48-51.
- Kobylianska M.S., Matushevskaya E.A., Berezina I.V. "Economic patriotism" in the Russian Federation: the formation of civil position of youth. Young scientist, 2016, no. 17, pp. 416-419.