The stress-strain state of a rectangular covering spatial truss
Автор: Kirsanov Mikhail Nikolaevich
Статья в выпуске: 6 (91), 2020 года.
The object of research is a model of a statically definable roof truss with supports on the sides of the structure. Spherical and cylindrical supports are located at two corner points of the covering, in other corners and on the sides of the structure at an equal distance from each other - stands. A multi-dome surface shape is set. For the case of loading the truss by the force in the middle of the span by the induction method according to the number of panels, the formula for the deflection is derived. Analytical dependencies of the reactions of supports on the number of panels under the action of a load uniformly distributed over the nodes of the coating surface are found. Method. The calculation of the forces in the rods and the reactions of the supports of an externally statically indeterminate truss is performed in symbolic form using the method of cutting nodes. To compose a system of equilibrium equations and obtain a solution, the operators of the Maple computer mathematics system are used. The deflection is determined by the Maxwell-Mohr's formula. Based on the data on the solution of a series of trusses with a sequentially increasing number of panels by the induction method, formulas for the dependence of the deflection on the load, the size and number of panels of the structure are derived. Operators of the genfunc software package from the Maple computer mathematics system are used to compose and solve homogeneous linear recurrent equations, which are satisfied by the sequences of the coefficients of the sought dependencies. Results. Dependences of deflection and forces on the number of panels have a form polynomial in the number of panels. It is shown that the vertical reactions of the corner supports can have negative signs, which makes it necessary to use retaining supports here. The curves illustrating the solution have a clearly pronounced jump-like shape. The quadratic asymptotics of the solution is found both in terms of the number of panels and linear in height. The dependence of the deflection on the height has a theoretically permissible minimum. The considered scheme of a spatial statically definable roof truss allows an analytical solution to the deflection problem. The obtained dependences can be used to estimate the accuracy of numerical solutions and in problems of optimization of the structure in terms of rigidity and solutions.
Spatial truss, covering, deflection, induction, maple, analytical solution, asymptotics, holding supports
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/143172531
IDR: 143172531 | DOI: 10.18720/CUBS.91.4
Список литературы The stress-strain state of a rectangular covering spatial truss
- Rybakov, V.A., Gamayunova, O.S. Stress-state elements frame structures from thin-walled rods (2013) Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 7(12), pp. 79-123. (rus.).
- Rybakov, V.A., Al Ali M., Panteleev, A.P., Fedotova, K.A., Smirnov, A.V. Bearing capacity of rafter systems made of steel thin-walled structures in attic roofs (2017) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 8, pp. 28-39. DOI: 10.18720/MCE.76.3
- Mathieson, C., Roy, K., Clifton, G., Ahmadi, A., Lim, J.B. P. Failure mechanism and bearing capacity of cold-formed steel trusses with HRC connectors (2019) Engineering Structures, 201, pp. 109741. DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109741
- Villegas, L., Moran, R., Garcia, J. J. Combined culm-slat Guadua bamboo trusses (2019) Engineering Structures, 184, pp. 495-504. DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.01.114
- Vatin, N.I., Havula, J., Martikainen, L., Sinelnikov, A.S., Orlova, A.V., Salamakhin, S.V. Thin-walled cross-sections and their joints: tests and fem-modelling (2014) Advanced Materials Research, 945- 949, pp. 1211-1215. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.1211
- Greene, R. L. Classical Mechanics With Maple (1995) Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 230 p.
- Voropay, R.A., Domanov, E.V. Analytical solution of the problem of shifting a movable support of a truss of arch type in the Maple system (2019) Postulat, (1). http://e- postulat.ru/index.php/Postulat/article/download/2345/2386
- Voropay, R.A., Domanov, E.V. The derivation of the general formula for the shift of the movable support of arch type truss using the method of induction on two parameters in the system Maple (2019) Postulat, (2). http://e-postulat.ru/index.php/Postulat/article/download/2431/2472
- Kazmiruk, I.Yu. On the arch truss deformation under the action of lateral load (2016) Science Almanac, No. 3-3(17). pp. 75-78.
- DOI: 10.17117/na.2016.03.03.075
- Bolotina, T. D. The deflection of the flat arch truss with a triangular lattice depending on the number of panels (2016) Bulletin of Scientific Conferences, 4-3 (8), pp.7-8.
- Ilyushin, A.S. The formula for calculating the deflection of a compound externally statically indeterminate frame (2019) Structural mechanics and structures, 22 (3), pp. 29-38.
- Rakhmatulina, A.R., Smirnova A.A. Analytical calculation and analysis of planar springel truss (2018) Structural mechanics and structures, 17 (2), pp. 72-79.
- Tinkov, D.V. Comparative analysis of analytical solutions to the problem of truss structure deflection (2015) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 5, pp. 66-73.
- DOI: 10.5862/MCE.57.6
- Kirsanov, M.N. Analytical calculation of deflection of rectangular spatial roof structure (2018) Vestnik MGSU [Proceedings of the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering], vol. 13, issue 5 (116), pp. 579-586. www.
- DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2018.5.579-586
- Ignatiev, V.A. Calculation of regular rod systems (1973) Saratov: Saratov Higher Military-Chemical Military School, 433 p. (rus.).
- Galishnikova, V.V., Ignatiev, V.A. Regular rod systems. Theory and methods of calculation (2006) Volgograd: VolgGASU Publ., 552 p. (rus.).
- Hutchinson, R. G., Fleck, N.A. Microarchitectured cellular solids - The hunt for statically determinate periodic trusses (2005) ZAMM Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, 85 (9), pp. 607-617.
- DOI: 10.1002/zamm.200410208
- Hutchinson, R.G., Fleck, N.A. The structural performance of the periodic truss (2006) Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 54 (4), pp. 756-782.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jmps.2005.10.008
- Zok F. W., Latture R. M., Begley M. R. Periodic truss structures (2016) Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 96, pp. 184-203.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jmps.2016.07.007
- Buka-Vaivade, K., Kirsanov, M.N., Serdjuks, D.O. Calculation of deformations of a cantilever-frame planar truss model with an arbitrary number of panels (2020) Vestnik MGSU, (4), pp. 510-517.
- DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2020.4.510-517
- Milani, G., Cecchi, A. Compatible model for herringbone bond masonry: Linear elastic homogenization, failure surfaces and structural implementation (2013) International Journal of Solids and Structures, 50 (20-21), pp. 3274-3296.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2013.05.032
- Basilio, I., Fedele, R., Lourenço, P.B., Milani, G. Assessment of curved FRP-reinforced masonry prisms: Experiments and modeling (2014) Construction and Building Materials, 51, pp. 492-505.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.11.011
- Akhaveissy, A.H., Milani, G. Pushover analysis of large scale unreinforced masonry structures by means of a fully 2D non-linear model (2013) Construction and Building Materials, 41, pp. 276-295.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2012.12.006
- Maharjan, S., Liao, K.S., Wang, A.J., Curran, S.A. Highly effective hydrophobic solar reflective coating for building materials: Increasing total solar reflectance via functionalized anatase immobilization in an organosiloxane matrix (2020) Construction and Building Materials. 243, pp. 118189.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2020.118189
- Porta, J.M., Thomas, F. Closed-form position analysis of variable geometry trusses (2017) Mechanism and Machine Theory, 109, pp. 14-21. 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2016.11.004. URL: https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0094114X16304906 (date of application: 21.07.2020).
- DOI: 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2016.11.004.URL
- Krivoshapko S. N., Ivanov V. N. Encyclopedia of Analytic Surfaces (2019) Librocom, 560 p.
- Sejkot, P., Ormarsson, S., Vessby, J., Källsner, B. Numerical out-of-plane stability analysis of long span timber trusses with focus on buckling length calculations. Engineering Structures. 2020. 204(March), pp. 109670. 10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109670. URL: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109670.
- DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109670.URL