The role of the fuel sector of subarctic regions in the Komi Republic economy
Автор: Buryi Oleg Valeryevich, Kalinina Albina Aleksandrovna, Lukanicheva Vera Pavlovna
Рубрика: Branch-wise economy
Статья в выпуске: 5 (29) т.6, 2013 года.
The article considers the approach towards the improvement of the management of regional development, which is based on determining the character and direction of the influence of a number of factors on regional development by applying the method of principal components. The approbation of the suggested approach to the statistical data of Russian regions for 2000-2010 in terms of the region’s major subsystems indicated the absence of progressive development tendencies, as well as made it possible to determine the character and the direction of the influence of the investigated factors, which in the regional management practice permit taking the regions to the sustainable development pathway, to be determined.
Sustainable development, safe and balanced development, regional development management, method of principal components, vector of generalized influence, vector of development, factors of regional efficiency
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223518
Список литературы The role of the fuel sector of subarctic regions in the Komi Republic economy
- Declaration on cooperation in the Barents Euro-Arctic region (Kirkenes, Norway, January 11, 1993), Murmansk Oblast. Official internet portal. Available at: http://gov-murman.ru/cooperation/agreements/bear.shtml
- The Komi Republic Atlas. Moscow: Feoriya, 2011.
- Automated geoinformation register system of the Komi Republic. Available at: http://www.agiks.ru
- State balance of mineral resources of the Russian Federation. Coal. Мoscow, 2009. V. 2.
- Melentiev G.B., Korotkiy V.M. On involvement in the complex use of energy chemical resources of traditional and alternative bituminous materials. Actual problems, directions and mechanisms of productive forces development in the North -2012: proceedings of III All-Russian seminar. Part I. P. 286-293.
- Buryi O.V. Business-space typology in the fuel and energy sector of the Komi Republic. Proceedings of the Komi Science Centre of RAS Ural branch. 2011. No.3(7). P. 98-105.
- Production and use of fuel and energy resources in the Komi Republic: statistical digest. Komistat. Syktyvkar, 2011.
- Industrial production in the Komi Republic. 2011: statistical digest. Komistat. Syktyvkar, 2011.
- Statistical yearbook of the Komi Republic: statistical digest. Komistat. Syktyvkar, 2012.