The relationship of organizational citizenship behavior of teachers and satisfaction of professional activities
Автор: Balalis Hila
Статья в выпуске: 8 (63), 2019 года.
The Study was conducted in Israeli schools. In the article the author considers the relationship of organizational civic behavior of teachers and satisfaction with professional activities and concludes that they are important components of a successful teacher.
Organizational civic behavior, job satisfaction, general policy in the education system
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140242153
Список литературы The relationship of organizational citizenship behavior of teachers and satisfaction of professional activities
- 1 Samuel J. Organizations, Properties, Structures and Processes. Haifa: University Press of Haifa - Zamora house, 1990.
- 2. Crossman J. Environmental and Spiritual Leadership: Tracing the Synergies from an Organizational Perspective. In: Journal of Business Ethics. 2011, 103. 4, p. 553-565.
- 3. Organ D. W. Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Good Soldier Syndrome (1st ed.). Lexington, Massachusetts and Toronto: D.C. Heath and Company, 1988.
- 4. Sharma J. P., Bajpai N., Holani U. Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Public and Private Sector and its Impact on Job Satisfaction: A Comparative Study in Indian Perspective. In: International Journal of Business and Management, 2011, 6, 1, p. 67-75.
- 5. Diefendorff, J. M., Brown, D.J., Kamin, A.M., & Lord, R.G. Examining the Roles of Job Involvement and Work Centrality in Predicting Organizational Citizenship Behaviors and Job Performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2002, 23, 1, 93-108.
- Schnake, M. Organizational Citizenship: A Review, Proposed Model, and Research Agenda. Human Relations, 1991, 44, 7, 735-759.
- Vigoda, E. Better Organization Citizenship Behavior: Characterization of Voluntary Behavior and Factors Affecting Work on It. Trends, UAV) 1999, 4.
- Bogler, R., & Somech, A. Organizational Citizenship Behaviour in School: How Does it Relate to Participation in Decision-Making? Journal of Educational Administration, 2005, 43, 5, 420-438.
- Dipola, M., & Tschannen-Moran, M. Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Schools and its Relationship to School Climate. Journal of School Leadership, 2001, 11, 424-445.
- Somech, A., & Drach-Zahavy, A. Understanding Extra-Role Behavior in Schools: The Relationships between Job Satisfaction, Sense of Efficacy, and Teachers' Extra-Role Behavior. Teaching and Teacher Education, 2000, 16, 649-659.
- Hargreaves A. Changing Teachers, Changing Times: Teachers' Work and Culture in the Post -Modern Age. London: Cassell, 1994
- Nias J. Primary Teaching as a Culture of Care. In: J. Prosser (Ed.), School Culture (pp. 66-81). London: Paul Chapman, 1999.
- Bolino, M. C. Citizenship and Impression Management: Good Soldiers or Good Actors. Academy of Management Review, 1999, 24, 1, 82-98.
- Murray F. B. Beyond Natural Teaching: The Case for Professional Education. In: FB Murray (Ed.), The Teacher Educator's Handbook (pp. 3-13). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1996.
- Pearson A. T. The teacher: Theory and Practice in Teacher Education. New York: Routledge, 1989.
- Socket H. The Moral Base for Teacher Professionalism. New York: Teachers College Press, 1993.
- Kidwell, R.E., Mossholder, K.W., & Bennett, N. Cohesiveness and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Multilevel Analysis Using Work Groups and Individuals. Journal of Management, 1997, 23, 6, 775-793.
- Podsakoff P. M. et al. Organizational Citizenship Behaviors: A Critical Review of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature and Suggestions for Future Research. In: Journal of Management, 2000, 26 (3), 513-563.
- Van Dyne, L. Graham, J., & Dienesch, R. Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Construct Redefinition, Measurement and Validation. Academy of Management, 1994, 37, 765-802.
- Paine, J. B., & Organ, D. W. The Cultural Matrix of Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Some Preliminary Conceptual and Empirical Observations. Human Resource Management Review, 2000, 10, 1, 45-59.