The problem of outsourcing of accounting services. Organization of centralization of accounting functions of the enterprise
Автор: Popova D.A.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Экономические науки
Статья в выпуске: 3, 2018 года.
In this article, two topical issues are considered: outsourcing of accounting services and implementation of centralization of accounting function in the enterprise. The first part covers the problem of outsourcing accounting services in large enterprises. The risks and advantages are highlighted in the transition to outsourcing of accounting services in the organization and the way of implementation. In the second part, the project of centralization of accounting function at the enterprise is considered. The project details the measures to centralize the accounting function. The most problematic places in the implementation are identified, such as the transfer of employees, the organization of receipt of primary documents, as well as the interaction with the Customer. In the conclusion of the second part, both economic and social effects resulting from the implementation of this project are indicated.
Outsourcing, accounting function, accounting, centralization, introduction of ip
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/14110481
Список литературы The problem of outsourcing of accounting services. Organization of centralization of accounting functions of the enterprise
- On approval of Interindustry standards for the number of employees engaged in accounting and financial support for the activities of commercial organizations. Decree of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of 14.11.2006 N 143 (with amendments and additions as of November 30, 2011) . URL: http://pravo.levonevsky.org/bazaby11/republic23 text083.htm
- Outsourcing of accounting services: pros and cons of the approach URL: https://www.kp.ru/guide/autsorsing-bukhgalterskikh-uslug.html
- Outsourcing of accounting functions -URL: https://raexpert.ru/ratings/outsourcing/2016
- Borzunova O. We shift work to other people's shoulders: the contract of outsourcing//Personnel service and personnel management of the enterprise. 2014. No. 11. Pp. 12-22
- Alekseev A. Strategy for outsourcing//Login. 2013 №1-2. Pp. 68-72.