The problem of iron deficiency anemia in children and adolescents
Автор: Abdullaeva M.E.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
Chronic lack of sleep, violation of the work regime, nutrition and other factors related to the lifestyle, lead to the development of neuropsychiatric diseases, disruption of the processes of immunogenesis. Information overload of the brain due to emotional and intellectual disorders leads to information neurosis]. These pathological conditions due to mental, physical, nervous overstrain cause somatic and autonomic changes. Not the last place in this link belongs to iron deficiency anemia (IDA), which can lead to a pronounced violation of the patient's quality of life. At the appointment with the hematologist, you can hear repeatedly from the parents of the patient with IDA that this disease is family-like and is considered as a familiar condition that does not require treatment, as a “hereditary” one. Therefore, children with IDA often describe their history as long-term (this applies to older children) and consult a doctor when anemia is already moderate and severe. Parents are not afraid of long-term poor health (since anemia will debut with sideropenic syndrome in older children), but low hemoglobin numbers. The problem lies in the fact that IDA is a disease that leads to a pronounced violation of the patient's quality of life.
Infants, premature infants, iron deficiency conditions, iron deficiency anemia, pregnant women, iron sulfate, iron (iii) preparations based on polymaltose hydroxide complex
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252535
Список литературы The problem of iron deficiency anemia in children and adolescents
- Afanasyeva A.A., Savenkova M.S., Neizhko L.Yu., Abdulaev A.K. Lymphadenopathy and lymphadenitis in children: diagnosis and treatment // Consilium medicum. Pediatrics. 2009. No. 2. P.45-48.
- Vyklyuk M.V. High-resolution ultrasound in the diagnosis of pathology of the lymphatic apparatus of the maxillofacial zone in children // Bulletin of radiology and radiology. 2009. No1. S. 16-19.
- Galimzyanov H.M., Kvyatkovsky I.E., Galtseva L.A., Sagitova G.R. and others. Modern technologies for the rehabilitation of children in school educational institutions. Toolkit. Astrakhan State Medical Academy of Roszdrav. Astrakhan, 2010.78 p.
- Drozdova M.V., Tyrnova E.B. Clinical and laboratory monitoring of chronic Epstein - Barr virus infection in children with lymphoproliferative syndrome // Russian Otorhinolaryngology. 2008. No. 6. S.50-55.
- Zinoviev G.A. Hemorrhagic vasculitis in children: clinic and treatment // Russian Pediatric Journal. 2013. No. 1. P.24 - 26.
- Kozarezova T.I., Klimkovich N.N. Blood diseases in children: a training manual. Minsk: Belorussian science, 2014.383 s.
- Pimenova N.R., Sagitova G.R. The importance of interleukin-8 in newborns with acute respiratory failure. // Questions of practical pediatrics. 2012.V.7. No. 5. S.16-18.
- Yuryev V.K., Serdyukov A.G., Kabachek N.I., Akhmedov M.R., Sagitova G.R. Medical and social characteristics of medical personnel of the Astrakhan region // Sociology of Medicine. 2007. No1. S.45-48.