The implementation of the economic control mechanism of environmental protection (in the case of water bodies in St. Petersburg)
Автор: Dorogovtseva Anna Anatolyevna, Erygina Anna Vladimirivna, Dorogovtsev Anatoliy Pavlovich
Рубрика: Environmental economics
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
Economic approaches to rational nature management and environmental protection are becoming increasingly important in environmental management. There are inevitable contradictions between economic activity and natural systems that reveal in varying degree and that have different ways of solution. The formation of an effective economic mechanism of nature management and environmental protection is a preferred direction in this case. The article investigates the payment for natural resources, fines for violations, as well as the cost of the natural environment restoration as the most significant factors in environmental protection.
The economic mechanism of nature management, environmental protection, rational nature management, natural resource limits, standards of payments and the amount of payments, environmental funds, environmental stimulation
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223337
Список литературы The implementation of the economic control mechanism of environmental protection (in the case of water bodies in St. Petersburg)
- On Environmental Protection. Federal Law as of 10.01.2002 № 7-FL (as amended on 07.18.2011).
- Federal State Statistics Service. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/
- Environmental protection, nature management and environmental safety in St. Petersburg in 2009. Ed. by D.A. Golubev, N.D. Sorokin. St. Petersburg, 2010.
- Gavrilets Ju.N. Modeling of equilibrium operation of economy in the North-West Federal District. Economic and social change: facts, trends and forecasts. 2010. No. 4 (12). P. 107-117.
- Ilyin V.A. The Modernization of the economy as the daily and strategic problem. Economic and social change: facts, trends and forecasts. 2010. No. 4 (12). P. 9-23.
- Kharitonov G.N. Scenarios of ecological modernization of mining corporations on the basis of innovation. Economic and social change: facts, trends and forecasts. 2011. No. 3 (15). P. 123-129.