The effectiveness of livestock farming mechanization
Автор: Ostretsov Vladimir Nikolaevich, Zhiltsov Vladimir Vasilyevich
Рубрика: Branch-wise and regional economy
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
The article deals with the economic analysis of the current state of milk production in Russia in comparison with the developed countries. The possibility of efficient milk production due to the advanced production technology and the methods of cow maintenance and milking are considered in the case of “Livestock Breeding Farm under the name of 50 Years of the USSR”, which is located in the Gryazovets District of the Vologda Oblast.
Dairy cattle breeding in Russia, advanced technology, efficiency of milk production
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223331
Список литературы The effectiveness of livestock farming mechanization
- Statistical materials and the researching results of the development of the agricultural sector in Russia. Moscow: Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2010.
- Technological and technical support for dairy cattle breeding. State and development strategy. Moscow: Rosinformagroteh, 2008.
- Vodyanikov V.T. Organizational and economic bases of rural power industry. Moscow, 2002.
- Gorbachev M.I. The economic justification of dairy farms mechanization. Candidate Thesis. Moscow, 2005.
- Program on the Development of dairy farming in the Vologda Oblast for the period from 2006 till 2008 years.
- Annual report on financial and economic condition of Livestock Breeding Farm under the name of 50 Years of the USSR for 2011.