The decision model for selection of tourism site using Analytic Network Process method
Автор: Noor Alam Hadiwijaya, Hamdani Hamdani, Andri Syafrianto, Zaidir Tanjung
Статья в выпуске: 9 vol.10, 2018 года.
The criteria and sub criteria-based decision model for selection of tourism site using Analytic Network Process (ANP) method was to be implemented in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. In this study, we proposed criteria and sub criteria that influenced each other and had feedback between the two so that there was a comparison of tourism site alternatives according to sub criteria and pairwise comparative assessment with scale 1-9 that was then calculated in form of matrix of pairwise comparison. The result of this study was in form of decision alternatives in form of ranking to facilitate decision makers (DMs) in finding tourism sites.
Decision-Making, Analytic Network Process, Decision Support System, Tourism, Temple
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/15016523
IDR: 15016523 | DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2018.09.03
Список литературы The decision model for selection of tourism site using Analytic Network Process method
- P. Aragonés-beltrán, F. Chaparro-gonzález, J. Pastor-ferrando and A. Pla-rubio, “An AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process)/ ANP (Analytic Network Process) -based multi-criteria decision approach for the selection of solar-thermal power plant investment projects,” Energy, vol. 66, pp. 222–238, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2013.12.016
- P. Chemweno, L. Pintelon, A. Van Horenbeek and P. Muchiri, “Development of a risk assessment selection methodology for asset maintenance decision making : An analytic network process (ANP) approach,” Intern. J. Prod. Econ., vol. 170, pp. 663–676, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2015.03.017
- Y. Dubromelle, T. Louati, F. Ounnar and P. Pujo, “AHP/ANP a Decision Making Service in PROSIS Model,” in 10th IFAC Workshop on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems; Proceedings Volumes 43, Issue 4, 2010, pp. 138–143. https://doi.org/10.3182/20100701-2-PT-4011.00025
- A. Q. Munir, H. Surbakti, H. Hamdani and H. Ismanto, “Demographic Spatial Data Management in Indonesia with the Approach of Geographic Information System Model,” Indian J. Sci. Technol., vol. 9(48), December, pp. 1–6, 2016.
- J. Gottschlich and O. Hinz, “A decision support system for stock investment recommendations using collective wisdom,” Decis. Support Syst., vol. 59, pp. 52–62, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2013.10.005
- H. Hamdani, R. Wardoyo and K. Mustofa, “A Method of Weight Update in Group Decision-Making to Accommodate the Interests of All the Decision Makers,” Int. J. Intell. Syst. Appl. (IJISA), vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 1–10, 2017. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2017.08.01
- L. Abdullah and A. Otheman, “A New Entropy Weight for Sub-Criteria in Interval Type-2 Fuzzy TOPSIS and Its Application,” Int. J. Intell. Syst. Appl. (IJISA), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 25–33, Jan. 2013. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2013.02.03
- W.S. Goodridge, “Sensitivity Analysis Using Simple Additive Weighting Method,” Int. J. Intell. Syst. Appl. (IJISA), vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 27–33, Aug. 2016. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2016.05.04
- E.U. Choo, B. Schoner and W.C. Wedley, “Interpretation of criteria weights in multicriteria decision making,” Comput. Ind. Eng., vol. 37, pp. 527–541, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0360-8352(00)00019-X
- S.-Y. Chou, Y.-H. Chang and C.-Y. Shen, “A fuzzy simple additive weighting system under group decision-making for facility location selection with objective/subjective attributes,” Eur. J. Oper. Res., vol. 189, no. 1, pp. 132–145, Aug. 2008.
- S. Ebrahimnejad, S.M. Mousavi, R. Tavakkoli-moghaddam, H. Hashemi and B. Vahdani, “A novel two-phase group decision making approach for construction project selection in a fuzzy environment,” Appl. Math. Model., vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 4197–4217, 2012.
- Z. Zhang, X. Liu and S. Yang, “A Note on the 1-9 Scale and Index Scale In AHP *,” CCIS, vol. 35, pp. 630–634, 2009.
- T.L. Saaty, “Making and Validating Complex Decision with AHP / ANP 2,” J. Syst. Sci. Syst. Eng., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–36, 2005.
- T.L. Saaty, “Fundamentals of the Analytic Network Process–Dependence and feedback in decision-making with a single network,” J. Syst. Sci. Syst. Eng., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 129–157, 2004.
- K. A. Eldrandaly and M. A. Al-amari, “An Expert GIS-Based ANP-OWA Decision Making Framework for Tourism Development Site Selection,” Int. J. Intell. Syst. Appl. (IJISA), vol. 7, no. 7 June, pp. 1–11, 2014. DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2014.07.01
- M. Dytczak and G. Ginda, “Benefits and Cost in Selecting Fuel for Municipality Heating System with The Analytic Hierarchy Process,” J Syst Sci Syst Eng, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 165–177, 2006.https://doi.org/10.1007/s11518-006-5005-7
- M. Aminu, A.N. Matori, K.W. Yusof, A. Malakahmad and R. B. Zainol, “Analytic network process (ANP) -based spatial decision support system (SDSS) for sustainable tourism planning in Cameron Highlands , Malaysia,” Arab J Geosci, vol. 10, no. 286, pp. 1–20, 2017.
- C. Wu, C. Lin and C. Lee, “Optimal marketing strategy : A decision-making with ANP and TOPSIS Weights of Marketing Resources Ranking of Marketing Strategy,” Intern. J. Prod. Econ., vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 190–196, 2010.
- S.A.M. Almasani, V.I. Finaev, W.A.A. Qaid and A.V. Tychinsky, “The Decision-making Model for the Stock Market under Uncertainty,” Int. J. Electr. Comput. Eng., vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 2782–2790, 2017. DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v7i5.pp2782-2790
- W. Hadikurniawati and K. Mustofa, “Multicriteria Group Decision Making Using Fuzzy Approach for Evaluating Criteria of Electrician,” Int. J. Electr. Comput. Eng., vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 2462–2469, 2016. DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v6i5.10946
- N. Kundakci, E.A. Adali and A.T. Isik, “Tourist hotel location selection with analytic hierarchy process *,” Jpurnal Life Econ., pp. 47–58, 2014.
- T.L. Saaty and L.G. Vargas, “The Analytic Network Process,” in Decision Making with the Analytic Network Process, 2013, pp. 1–40.
- P. Hsu, “Selection model based on ANP and GRA for independent,” Qual Quant, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-010-9323-y