The competitive status of the mining company: mechanisms of formation and management
Автор: Ponomarenko Tatyana Vladimirovna, Larichkin Fyodor Dmitrievich
Рубрика: Branch-wise and regional economy
Статья в выпуске: 4 (16) т.4, 2011 года.
The essence of the competitive status of the company is considered, the specificity of influence of the basic external and internal economy factors on formation of the competitive status of the mining company is established, the factors of institutional regulation, investment attractiveness of the industry, the structure of the industry and the markets, the degrees of integration and diversification, the type and efficiency of the company's strategy are studied. The methodical approach to formation, estimation and management of the competitive status of the mining companies is offered.
Mining company, competitive status, institutional regulation, investment attractiveness of the industry, industry and market structure, investment strategy
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223283
Список литературы The competitive status of the mining company: mechanisms of formation and management
- Rubin, Yu.B. Theory and practice of business competition/Yu.B. Rubin. -М., 2004.
- Ansoff, I. Strategic management/I. Ansoff. -М: Ekonomika, 1989. -519 p.
- Kryukov, V.A. Features of subsoil management system formation in Russia -a view of the problem from positions of the institutional theory/V.A. Kryukov//Mineral resources of Russia. Economy and management. -2005. -№ 5.
- Zaitseva, N. How can investment attractiveness be estimated? /N. Zaitseva//Banks and the business world. -2007. -№ 12. -Available at: http://www.cfin.ru
- Kat'kalo, V.S. Evolution of strategic management theory/V.S. Kat'kalo. -2nd ed. -SPb.: Publishing house “Higher Management School”, 2008.
- Order of FAS of the Russian Federation dated 25.04.2006 № 108 “On the statement of order of carrying out of the analysis and estimation of the condition of the competitive environment in the commodity market”.
- Tkachenko, N.I. Institutional aspects of functioning of monopolies and a shadow rent in subsoil management/N.I. Tkachenko, E.G. Samoylenko//Science works of DonNTU. Economic series. -Issue 89-1.
- RSFSR law dated 22.03.1991. № 948-1 "On competition and restriction of monopoly activity in the commodity markets".
- Federal Law dated 26.07. 2006 № 135 “On competition protection”.
- Pahomova N.V. Economy of the industry markets and the policy of the state/Pahomova N.V., Richter K.K. М.: CJSC Publishing house “Ekonomika”, 2009. -815 p.
- Barney, J. Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage/J. Barney//Journal of Management. -1991. -Vol. 17. -Pp. 99-120.
- Mlotok, E. Principals of marketing research of competition in the market /E. Mlotok. -Available at: http://www.marketing.spb.ru
- Parahina, V.N. Management of enterprise's competitiveness and estimation of its competitive status /V.N. Parahina: North Caucasus State Technical University. -Available at: science.ncstu.ru/articles
- Teplova, T.V. Investment levers of the company's value maximization/T.V. Teplova. -М.: Vershina, 2007.