Study of the kinetics structure formation of cement dispersed systems. Part I
Автор: Korolev E.V., Grishina A.N., Inozemtcev A.S., Ayzenshtadt A.M.
Рубрика: Construction material science
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.14, 2022 года.
Introduction. The study of the kinetics structure formation is rarely the subject of a careful study. Although it is important for materials used to create elements of building structures, energy elements, thermoelements and materials for other purposes. The article proposes refinements of the methodology for determining the parameters of the kinetics structure formation of cement composites, including modified compositions. Methods and materials. The structure formation of cement systems with plasticizers, microsized mineral additives (hydrosilicates of barium, copper and zinc) and nanosized particles of zinc hydrosilicates has been studied. Results and discussion. It is proposed to single out two stages of initial structure formation: the stage of setting the cement paste and the stage of hardening. The selection of the setting stage is connected with the natural laws of the development of natural systems, namely, the initial formation of a structural grid obeys an exponential law. Moment of time when a deviation from this law is observed is the time of occurrence of spatial and/or prescription difficulties that hinder the exponential development of the system. Conclusions. A strong negative relationship between the parameters φ and β of the equation H(t) = a exp(φt β) has been established. These parameters characterize the rate of structure formation at the setting stage (parameter φ) and the density of the structure (parameter β or the internal dimension Di, 0 associated with it). The presence of such a negative relationship indicates the inadvisability of accelerating the processes of structure formation at the stage of setting. This is supported by a strong positive relationship between the period of initial structure formation t0, s1 and the strength of the material R28.
Cement binder, cement hydration, structure formation, plasticizer, hydrosilicate
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/142232048
IDR: 142232048 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2022-14-3-176-189
Список литературы Study of the kinetics structure formation of cement dispersed systems. Part I
- Ramezani M., Kim Y.H., Sun Z.. Mechanical properties of carbon nanotube reinforced cementitious materials: database and statistical analysis. Magazine of Concrete Research. 2019; 72: 1047–1071. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1680/jmacr.19.00093.
- Ahmed H., Bogas J.A., Guedes M., Pereira M.F.C.. Dispersion and reinforcement efficiency of carbon nanotubes in cementitious composites. Magazine of Concrete Research. 2018; 71(8): 408–423. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1680/jmacr.17.00562.
- Dai J., Wang Q., Xie Ch., Xue Y., Duan Y., Cui X.. The Effect of fineness on the hydration activity index of ground granulated blast furnace slag. Materials. 2019; 12 (18): 2984. Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12182984.
- Joel S. Compressive strength of concrete using fly ash and rice husk ash: a review. Civil Engineering Journal. 2020; 7: 1400–1410. Available from:https://doi.org/10.28991/cej-2020-03091556.
- Inozemtcev A.S., Korolev E.V., Duong T.Q. Study of mineral additives for cement materials for 3D-printing in construction. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018; 365: 032009. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/365/3/032009.
- Lee S. Mechanical properties and durability of mortars made with organic-inorganic repair material. Journal of Testing and Evaluation. 2021; 49: JTE20200024.
- Aksenova V.V., Alimbaev S.A., Pavlov A.V., Mustafin R.M. Briquetting of Porous Alumina-Containing Materials Using Organic Binders. Steel in Translation. 2021; 51: 291–295.
- Wang X., Peng Z., Wu Z., Sun S. High-performance composite bridge deck with prestressed basalt fiber-reinforced polymer shell and concrete. Engineering Structures. 2011; 201: 109852.
- Shi C., Liu H., Wang J., Yang M., Zhao J., Zhang L. et al. Vermiculite aerogels assembled from nanosheets via metal ion induced fast gelation. Applied Clay Science. 2022; 2181: 106431. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clay.2022.106431.
- Shepovalova O.V. Mandatory characteristics and parameters of photoelectric systems, arrays and modules and methods of their determining. Energy Procedia. 2019; 157: 1434–1444.
- Chen M., Li L., Cheng X. Rheological and mechanical properties of admixtures modified 3D printing sulphoaluminatecementitious materials. Construction and Building Materials. 2018; 189: 601–611. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2018.11.308.
- Kim M., Kim T., Kim H. Rheological analysis of physical states of cellulose nanocrystal suspension and synergetic effect of aligned gel state. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2022; 28415: 119170. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2022.119170.
- Zhai Y., Tang Y., Li J., Duan L, Su C, Cao A. et al. Structure, Raman spectra and properties of two low-εr microwave dielectric ceramics Ca3B2Ge3O12 (B = Al, Ga). Ceramics International. 2020; 46: 28710–2871515. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2020.08.031.
- Zhang H., He L., Li G. Bond failure performances between near-surface mounted FRP bars and concrete for flexural strengthening concrete structures. Engineering Failure Analysis. 2015; 56: 39–50. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2015.04.018.
- Shi Y., Wu G., Chen S.-C., Song F., Wang Y.-Z. Green Fabrication of High-Performance Chitin Nanowhiskers/PVA Composite Films with a “brick-and-Mortar” Structure. ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering. 2020; 8: 17807–178157. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.0c06736.
- Maksimova I., Makridin N., Erofeev V., Barabanov D. Study of the properties of water-hardened cement stone depending on the water-cement ratio and age. Proceedings of EECE 2020. 2021; 192–203.
- Maksimova I.N., Makridin N.I., Tambovtseva E.A., Erofeev V.T. Regression dependencies of the main properties of cement stone with a change in its structure and age. Regional architecture and construction. 2015; 2: 37–44.
- Erofeev V.T., Makridin N.I., Maksimova I.N. Kinetic parameters and governing equations of structure formation and hardening of cement stone of different structure in the time interval up to 18 years after steaming. News of universities – Construction. 2019; 3: 5–19.
- Makridin N.I., Tarakanov O.V., Maksimova I.N., Surov I.A. The time factor in the formation of the phase composition of the cement stone structure. Regional architecture and construction. 2013; 2: 26–31.
- Maksimova I.N., Makridin N.I., Polubarova Yu.V., Erofeev V.T. Comprehensive assessment of the kinetic parameters of the structural strength of cement stone in the time range from 28 days to 4.5 years after steaming. Regional architecture and construction. 2018; 3: 23–30.
- Maksimova I.N., Erofeev V.T., Makridin N.I. Kinetic parameters of hydration structure formation and hardening of cement stone up to 9.5 years old after steaming. News of universities. Construction. 2018; 3: 24–33.
- Maksimova I.N., Makridin N.I., Korolev E.V. Comparative analysis of kinetic dependencies at early and late stages of structure formation processes of structural strength of cement composites. Regional architecture and construction. 2018; 2: 5–12.
- Sokolova Yu.A., Koroleva O.V., Korolev E.V. Radiation-protective sulfur concretes of frame structure. Moscow: Paleotype; 2009.
- Makridin N.I., Maksimova I.N., Korolev E.V. Acoustic emission method. Building Materials: Science. 2007; 9: 25–27.
- Korolev E.V., Evstifeeva I.Yu., Makridin N.I., Egorev S.I. Limit states of the structure of sulfur composites. Building Materials: Science. 2007; 7: 61–63.
- Bazhenov Yu.M., Korolev E.V., Evstifeeva I.Yu., Vasilyeva O.G. Nano-modified corrosion-resistant sulfur building materials. Moscow: RGAU-MSHA named after K.A. Timiryazev; 2008.
- Korolev E.V., Kiselev D.G., Smirnov V.A. Destruction kinetics of nanomodified sulfur composites. Nanotechnologies in construction: scientific online journal. 2013; 6: 31–43.
- Makridin N.I., Maksimova I.N., Korolev E.V. Structure formation and structural strength of cement composites. Moscow: MGSU; 2013.
- Proshin A.P., Bozhev N.V., Fokin G.A., Smirnov V.A. Acoustic-emission study of the destruction of radiationprotective composite materials. News of higher educational institutions. Construction. 2004; 1: 20–23.
- Fokin G.A. Acoustics in construction. Penza: PGUAS; 2006.
- Smirnov V.A., Kruglova A.N. Applications of the acoustic emission method to the study of composite materials for special purposes. In the world of scientific discoveries. 2010; 415: 63.
- Vernigorova V.N. Physicochemical basis for the formation of modified calcium hydrosilicates in composite materials based on the CaO–SiO2–H2O System. – Penza: PGUAS, 2001. – 394 p.
- Volzhensky A.V., Burov Yu.S., Kolokolnikov V.S. Mineral binders. Moscow: Stroyizdat; 1979.
- Pospelova E.A., Rakhimbaev Sh.M. Analysis of the processes of production and use of building materials based on the theory of transfer. Belgorod: BGTU im. V.G. Shukhov; 2019.
- Bobryshev A.N., Erofeev V.T., Kozomazov V.N. Physics and synergetics of dispersed-disordered condensed composite systems. Saint Petersburg: Science; 2012.
- Bobryshev A.N., Kozomazov V.N., Lakhno A.V., Tuchkov V.V. Strength and durability of polymer composite materials. Lipetsk: Ulis; 2006.
- Bobryshev A.N., Kozomazov V.N., Avdeev R.I., Tumanova N.N. Topological features of kinetic processes. Condensed media and interfaces. 2003; 5: 120–125.
- Avdeev R.I., Bobryshev A.N., Tumanova N.N. Models of evolutionary processes with linear mapping. News of the Tula State University. Series: Technology, mechanics and durability of building materials, structures and structures. 2001; 2: 45–49.
- Voronov P.V., Bobryshev A.N., Lakhno A.V. Estimation of the kinetics of phase transitions in hardening heterogeneous materials. Regional architecture and construction. 2010; 2: 58–66.
- Kalush Yu.A., Loginov V.M. Hurst exponent and its hidden properties. Siberian Journal of Industrial Mathematics. 2002; 5: 29–37.
- Zhirmunsky A.V., Kuzmin V.I. Critical levels in the development of natural systems. Leningrad: Science; 1990.
- Modern encyclopedic dictionary. Moscow: Great Russian Encyclopedia; 1997.
- New Illustrated Encyclopedic Dictionary. Moscow: Great Russian Encyclopedia; 2005.
- Evtushenko E.I. Activation processes in building materials technology. Belgorod: BGTU im. V.G. Shukhov; 2003.
- Bazueva SA, Mikhailov AA. Analysis of the problem of identification of the law of distribution of random processes. Don Engineering Gazette. 2015; 3: 27.
- Bazhenov Yu.M., Garkina I.A., Danilov A.M., Korolev E.V. System analysis in building materials science. Moscow: MGSU; 2012.
- Danilov A.M., Korolev E.V., Garkina I.A. Building materials as systems. Building Materials. 2006; 7: 55–57.
- Danilov A.M., Garkina I.A. Development of building materials as complex systems. Regional architecture and construction. 2016; 2: 50–54.
- Garkina I.A., Danilov A.M. Methods of system analysis in the design of composites. Regional architecture and construction. 2020; 1: 63–68.
- Kirichenko L., Radilova T. Estimation of the self-similarity parameter for stationary stochastic processes. International Journal Information Content and Processing. 2008; 5: 41–71.
- Porshnev S.V., Solomakha E.V., Ponomareva O.A. On the peculiarities of estimates of the hurst exponent of classical brownian motion calculated using the R/S-analysis method. International Journal of Open Information Technologies. 2020; 8: 45–50.
- Aleksandrovich S.V. R/S – analysis of temperature time series. Innovation and investment. 2020; 2: 119–122.
- Ovsyannikov V.E., Nekrasov R.Yu., Teploukhov O.Yu., Kokorin I.N. Application of fractal models to study the cyclic strength of metallic materials. Don Engineering Gazette. 2020; 2: 42.