Structuring and electric conductivity of polymer composites pyrolysed at high temperatures
Автор: Aneli Jimsher N., Natriashvili Tamaz M., Zaikov Gennadiy Efremovich
Рубрика: Биология и биотехнология
Статья в выпуске: 3 (9), 2014 года.
The new conductive monolithic materials have been created on the basis of phenolformaldehyde mixtures and epoxy resins at the presence of some silicon organic compounds and fiber glasses annealed in vacuum and hydrogen media. The conductive, magnetic and some other properties of these materials were investigated. It is proved experimentally that the obtained products are characterized by semi-conductive properties, the level of conductivity and conductive type of which, are regulated by the selection of technological methods. The density and mobility of carriers can be increased by increasing the annealing temperature up to definite levels. The temperature dependence of the electrical conductivity and charge mobility are described by Mott formulas. The magnetic properties of the annealed materials are investigated by ESR method. It is established that in the annealing process free radicals and other paramagnetic centers are formed. On the basis of obtained results it is proposed to form the conducting clusters for transporting the charge between them.
Conductivity, pyrolysis, high temperature, structuring, electric properties
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/14967426
Список литературы Structuring and electric conductivity of polymer composites pyrolysed at high temperatures
- Aneli J.N., Khananashvili L.M., Zaikov G.E. Structuring and Conductivity of Polymer Composites. New York, Nova Science Publ., 1998. 326 p.
- Aviles M.A., Gines J.M., Del Rio J.C., Pascual J., Perez J.L., Sanchez-Soto P.J. Thermal Study of The Effect of Several Solvents on Polymerization of Acrylonitrile and Their Subsequent Pyrolysis. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2002, vol. 67, pp. 177-188.
- Dyson F.J. The Radiation Theories of Tomonaga, Schwinger, and Feynman. Physical Review Letters, 1955, no. 98, pp. 349-358.
- Enzel P., Bein T. Poly-(acrylonitrile) Chains in Zeolite Channels: Polymerization and Pyrolysis Patricia. Chemical Materials, 1992, no. 4, pp. 819-824.
- Fialkov A.S. Carbon-Graphite Materials. Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1979. 158 p.
- Ingram D.J.E. Free Radicals as Studied by ESR. London, Butterworths Publ., 1958. 236 p.
- Jampolskii Y.P. Investigation of Elementary Reactions at Hydrocarbons Pyrolysis. Dr. sci. abs. diss. Moscow, Institute of Chemistry and Physics Publ., 1981. 52 p.
- Kajiwara T., Inokuchi H., Minomura S. Carbon-Graphite Materials. Jap. Plast. Age, 1974, no. 12 (1), pp. 17-24.
- Milinchuk V.K., Klinshpont E.R., Pshezhetskii S.Y. Macroradicals. Moscow, Khimiya Publ., 1980. 264 p.
- Mott N.F., Davis E. Electron Processes in Non-Crystalline Materials. 2nd ed. Оxford, Clarendon Press, 1979. 348 p.
- Osugi J., Hara K. High-Pressure Melting in Polyethylene. Rev. Phys. Chem. Jap., 1966, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 28-34.
- Semenova L.M., Bakhracheva Yu.S., Semenov S.V. Laws of Formation of Diffusion Layers and Solution of the Diffusion Problem in Temperature-Cycle Carbonitriding of Steel. Metal Science and Heat Treatment, 2013, vol. 55, no. 1-2, pp. 34-37.
- Shapochkin V.I., Semenova L.M., Bakhracheva Yu.S., Gyulikhandanov E.L., Semenov S.V. Effect of Nitrogen Content on the Structure and Properties of Nitrocarburized Steel. Metal Science and Heat Treatment, 2011, vol. 52, no. 9-10, pp. 413-419.
- Shklovskii B.I., Efros A.L. Electronic Properties of Alloyed Semiconductors. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1979. 416 p.
- Shklovskii B.I., Efros A.L. Percolation Theory and Conductivity of Highly Heterogeneous Solids. Uspekhi fizicheskikh nauk, 1975, iss. 117(3), pp. 36-46.