Statistical analysis of operational reliability of hydraulic structures
Автор: Rustamov Yasin Ismail, Hasanov Sabir Tehrankhan
Рубрика: География и геоинформатика
Статья в выпуске: 3 т.7, 2017 года.
In the paper, according to actual operation of pump units it was determined that operattion period of to their failure corresponds to Weibull distribution. In periods between failures, conditionally the pump units were considered as unrepairable. Therefore, not the availability factor and operation period between failures that are the complex reliability indices characterizing reliability of a pump station but probability of continuous operation and mean value of continuous operation time were calculated. The role of continuously loaded resource in reliability increase of the system was determined. The report was executed by the mathematical software program package “Derive - 6”.
Pump unit, continuity, reliability, quality (failure), criterion, probability, random events, structural design
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/149131430
IDR: 149131430 | DOI: 10.15688/jvolsu11.2017.3.7
Список литературы Statistical analysis of operational reliability of hydraulic structures
- Ahmedzade A.S., Hashimov A.S., Ensyclopedia on melioration. Baku, Radius, 2016, 632 p.
- Rustamov Y.I. Reliability conditions and reasons of failures in pump stations, Azerbaijan Agrar Elmi, vol. 3, 2013, pp. 111-114.
- Rustamov Y.I. Assessment of reliability of land-reclamation pump stations Investia Agrarnoy nauki, vol. 8, vol. 2, 2010, pp. 69-72.
- Polovko A.M., Gurov S. V. Bases of the theory of reliability. St. Petersburg, Petersburg, 2008, 702 p.
- Gnedenco B.V., Belyaev Y.K., Solovyov A.D. Mathematical methods in the theory of reliability. Moscow, LIBROKOM, 2013, 584 p.