Several approaches to the determination of the southern border of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation
Автор: Toskunina Vera Eduardovna, Gubina Olga Vladimirovna, Provorova Anna Andreyevna, Karmakulova Anna Vyacheslavovna, Voronina Lyudmila Vasilyevna
Рубрика: Issues of Russia'S arctic
Статья в выпуске: 6 (30) т.6, 2013 года.
The article presents a research into the approaches to the zoning of the Russian Federation aimed at defining the southern border of the Arctic zone. The conducted analysis of legal documents and scientific literature devoted to the substantiation of the Arctic zone revealed the lack of definite criteria for determining the list of territories included in this zone. As a result of the research, several recommendations have been worked out that substantiate the inclusion of specific administrative-territorial formations of the Russian Federation in the Arctic zone.
Arctic zone of the russian federation, region, zoning, criteria
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223542
Список литературы Several approaches to the determination of the southern border of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation
- Armstrong T., Rogers G., Rowley G. The Circumpolar North. A political and economic geography of the Arctic and Sub-Arctic. London: Methuen and co., 1978.
- Alisov B.P. Climate of the USSR. Moscow: MSU Publishing house, 1956.
- The Arctic on the threshold of the third millennium (resource potential and the problems of ecology). Ed. by I.S. Gramberg, N.P. Laverov. Saint Petersburg: Nauka, 2000.
- Belinskiy V.A. Ultraviolet radiation of the Sun and the sky is an important element of geographic environment. In: Voprosy geografii. Moscow: Mysl, 1972. Vol. 89. P. 17-28.
- Bryazgin N.N., Shver Ts.A. Meteorological indexes as quantitative indicators of the border of the Arctic. Factors in and principles of physical-geographical zoning of the polar regions of the Earth. Leningrad, 1974.
- Vize V.Yu. Climate of the seas of Soviet Arctic. Moscow: Publishing house of Glavsevmorput, 1940.
- Vityazeva V.A., Kotyrlo Ye.S. Socio-economic development of the Russian and foreign North: study guide. Syktyvkar: Publishing house of Syktyvkar State University, 2007.
- Dobrodeyeva L.K. Immunological zoning. Syktyvkar: Komi SC Ural RAS Department, 2001.
- Yefremov A. A., Tkachev A.V. On existing approaches to zoning of the Northern territories of Russia. Materials of all-Russian scientific conference “Strategy for development of the Northern regions of Russia”. Arkhangelsk: Arkhangelsk branch of the Institute of Economics under the Ural RAS Department, 2003. P. 48-57.
- Zolotokrylin A.N., Krenke A.N., Vinogradova V.V. New zoning of the territories of the North of the Russian Federation according to the criteria of natural conditions for the life of the population. Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya. 2012. No.1. P. 7-13.
- Zolotokrylin A.N., Krenke A.N., Vinogradova V.V. Zoning of Russia according to natural conditions of living for the population. Moscow: Geos, 2012.
- Isachenko A.G. Evaluation and mapping of the ecological potential of Russia's landscapes. Izvestiya VGO. 1991. No.6. P. 457-472.
- Isachenko A.G. Ecological potential of landscape. Izvestiya VGO. 1991. No.4. P. 305-315.
- Climatic atlas of the USSR. Moscow: Chief Directorate of Geodesy and Cartography under the Council of Ministers of the USSR, 1960.
- Comprehensive climatic strategies for sustainable development of the Russian Arctic regions in the context of climate change (model example of the Murmansk Oblast). Moscow: RREC, UNDP, 2009.
- The concept for sustainable development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation (draft): developed in accordance with the decision of the Council on the Issues of the Far North and Arctic under the Government of the Russian Federation (Protocol No.1 dated November 26, 2002). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru.
- Indigenous peoples of Canada, oil and the law: digest. Department for the Issues of the North under the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia; Federal Economic Fund. Moscow, 2002.
- Korotkevich Ye.S. Geographical boundaries of ecological systems in the Arctic. Ecological issues of polar regions. Moscow: GIMIZ, 1983. P. 11-16.
- Korotkevich Ye.S. Polar deserts. Moscow: GIMIZ, 1972.
- Luzin G.P. et al. The methodology for the zoning of territories for the management of human capital formation in the Northern areas. Apatity: Kola Scientific Centre, Institute of Economic Problems, 1996.
- Nazarevskiy O.V. The map of assessment of natural conditions of life of the USSR population. Moscow: RAS Institute of Geography, 1984.
- On the draft Federal Law “On the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation”: Resolution of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation dated July 10, 1998 No.323-SF. Available at: http://base.consultant.ru.
- Fundamentals of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the Arctic until 2020 and for further outlook: approved by the President of the Russian Federation on September 18, 2008. Available at: http://www.rg.ru/2009/03/30/arktika-osnovy-dok.html.
- Petrov L.S. Border of the Arctic and the principles of its establishment. Proceedings of the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute. Vol. 304. Problems of physical and geographical zoning of polar countries. Leningrad: GIMIZ, 1971. P. 18-35.
- Selin V.S., Vasilyev V.V. Interaction of global, national and regional economic interests in the development of the North and Arctic. Institute of Economic Problems of Kola Scientific Centre of RAS. Apatity: IEP KSC RAS, 2010.
- Slavin S.V. Industrial and transport development of the North of the USSR. Moscow: Ekonomizdat, 1961.
- Slavin S.V. On the problem of the methods and forms of management of the socialist development of the North of the USSR. Problemy severa. 1958. Vol. 1. P. 29-243.
- Improvement of the system of state economic regulation in the regions of Russia's North. Team of authors under the supervision of V.S. Selin, V.V. Vasilyev. Apatity: IEP KSC RAS, 2002.
- Strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and provision of national security. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru.
- Tkachev A.V., Dobrodeyeva L.K., Klyarkina I.V. et al. Physiological regularities of hormonal, metabolic, immunological changes in the human organism in the European North. Syktyvkar: Komi SC Ural RAS Department, 1997.
- Physical and geographical atlas of the world. Moscow: Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Chief Directorate of Geodesy and Cartography, GGK USSR, 1964.