Self-determination impact on motivation in the conditions of professional education
Автор: Mikhailova Alla G.
Статья в выпуске: 1 т.13, 2021 года.
Introduction: Self-determination theory plays a crucial role in self-awareness forming. It suggests that people are motivated to grow and change as well as to be able to become self-determined by three universal psychological needs: for fulfillment of competence, connection, and autonomy. The article examines the main criteria and indicators of self-determination. Socio-pedagogical conditions are proposed which provide the effectiveness of the process of forming social self-determination among students. Materials and methods: the methodological basis is the ideas of personal and professional development as the basis the foundation of achieving a professional “acme” in the works of such scientists as A.S. Anisimov, A.A. Bodalev, A.A. Derkach, V.G. Zazykin, A.K. Markova, N.V. Kuzmina and others. Scientists focused on interdisciplinary connections and integration approaches in the study of the problems of personality self-determination. Results: recommendations are given for the design of activating methods of self-determination. The research hypothesis is based on the assumption that the formation of self-determination in the educational process of the university will be effective if proposed conditions are realized: providing the interconnection of formation processes and person’s self-development; inclusion of students in a variety of activities in order to acquire social experience and a system of social roles for further self-development; trainings for motivational growth and classes aimed at developing skills of self-organization and self-regulation in stressful situations. Discussion and Conclusions: according to these conclusions, a set of recommendations were developed: external and internal factors of social self-determination should be considered in the system, with its inherent connection with the environment, since changes in the social environment entail changes in the system of factors; in order to study personal properties, develop mutual understanding and determine ways of development and correction, one should use high-quality psychodiagnostic techniques, trainings for motivational growth, aimed at developing skills of self-organization and self-regulation in stressful situations; it is necessary to ensure the activity of students in a variety of activities.
Self-determination, motivation, professional education, university students, communicative interaction
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/149136747
IDR: 149136747 | DOI: 10.17748/2075-9908-2021-13-1-123-133
Список литературы Self-determination impact on motivation in the conditions of professional education
- Abulkhanova-Slavskaya A.KStrategy of lifeM., 1991230 p.
- Ananiev BG Man as a subject of knowledge3rd editionSeries: Masters of Psychology SPb.: Peter, 2016; 288 p.
- Cherry KendraSelf-Determination Theory and MotivationOctober 07, 2019; URL: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-self-determination-theory-2795387 [accessed 10 December 2020].
- Cherry Kendra5 Surprising Ways to Get MotivatedPsychological techniques to help you get more motivatedJuly 23, 2020; URL: https://www.verywellmind.com/surprising-ways-to-get-motivated-2795388 [accessed 10 December 2020].
- .Courtney EAckerman, MScSelf-Determination Theory of Motivation: Why Intrinsic Motivation MattersURL: https://positivepsychology.com/self-determination-theory/ [accessed 10 December 2020].
- Golovakha E.ILife perspective and professional self-determinationKiev: Naukova Dumka, 1988.144 p.
- Golovko O.N., Korepanov A.L., Lei V.APedagogical professionalism as a factor in the development of student's abilitiesModern Science№ 5-1, 2020; Pp325-329.
- Ishkov A.DEducational activity of a student: psychological factors of success: Monograph M.: ACB, 2004; 224 p.
- Kostsova M.V., Mikhailova A.G., Grishina A.V., Chunikhina L.VFeatures of professional motivation among counselors with different pedagogical experience (on the example of ICC "ArtekModern Science№ 11-1, 2020; Pp351-357
- Leontiev D.A., Shelobanova E.VProfessional self-determination as the construction of images of a possible futureQuestions of psychology, 2001; № 1p57-65.
- Markova A.KPsychology of professionalismPublisher: International Humanitarian Foundation "Knowledge"URL: https://wwwstudmed.ru/markova-ak-psihologiya-professionalizma_6b2fa1cadce.html [accessed 05 December 2020].
- Mikhailova A.G., Kostsova M.VStages of the formation of readiness to overcome emotional barriers of communicationHistorical and Social-Educational Idea., v12№ 3 2020; p101-119 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17748/2075-9908-2020-12-3-101-119
- Mikhailova A.G., Golovko O.NFormation of professional and communicative competence in the practice of the university (on the example of IT specialists)International scientific journal, 2020; № 2p34-37.
- Mikhaylova A.G., Nikitaeva M.V., Kokodey T.AFormation of personal qualities by means of acmeological approach in the context of professional becomingVolume 87, 000282020International Scientific and Practical Conference "Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career" (ICTP 2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20208700028 [accessed 10 December 2020].
- Motivation and Psychological Well Being Across Life's DomainsCanadian Psycho logy Copyright 2008 by the Canadian Psychological Association 2008; v 49, No1, p14-23
- Psychological diagnostics of personality spheres [Electronic resource]: laboratory practiceUralstate pedun-t; author-compYu.EVodyakhaElectronDanEkaterinburg, 20181 electrondisk (CD-ROM)
- Rubinstein S.LPrinciple of creative amateur performance: To the philosophical foundations of modern pedagogyQuestions of psychologyScientific archivep101-109 URL: http://voppsy.ru/issues/1986/864/864101.htm (date of access: 03.11.2020) [accessed 10 December 2020].
- Serikov G.NSocially significant aspects of personality self-determination Bulletin of SUSUEducationPedagogical Sciences2014; v6, № 4p27-32.
- Self-determination URL: https://www.britannica.com/topic/self-determination [accessed 10 December 2020].
- TSANG Hoi KaStudent Motivation on a Diagnostic and Tracking English Language Test in Hong Kong CarrieInstitute of EducationUniversity of London2013; p44 URL: https://discoveryucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/10017892/1/Thesis_ (Car-rie_Tsang)_Final%20copy.pdf [accessed 10 December 2020].
- Zhurkina A.YaSergushin E.G., Sergushina O.VTheoretical aspects of the formation of social and professional self-determination of students of educational organizationsIntegration of education2016; v.20№ 1p29-36.