Scientific and practical approaches to the development of new-generation confectionery products
Автор: Dombrovskaya Y.P., Derkanosova A.A., Belokurova E.V., Kurchaeva E.E., Maksimov I.V., Kashirina N.A.
Рубрика: Пищевая биотехнология
Статья в выпуске: 4 (86), 2020 года.
A modern progressive direction in the development of confectionery production is the creation of new resource-saving technologies and the development of flour confectionery products with a reduced energy value based on the use of various types of non-traditional and local raw materials. The application of oilseed cake in the food industry makes it possible to enrich products chemical composition with proteins, lipids, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. The use of amaranth oil cake as a dry component allows the biological value increase, as it is characterized by a high content of easily digestible protein (18-20%) containing all essential amino acids in sufficient quantities. Recently, special attention has been paid to the introduction of animal fats to the food industry. Bone fat occupies a special place among them. It is produced from bones, regardless of the type of meat from which they were obtained. The application of bone fat allows to enrich foods with polyunsaturated fatty acids, as well as improve the ?-3 / ?-6 ratio of fatty acids in the diet. Taking into account the traditional technology, as well as the properties of amaranth cake and bone fat, the recipe for "Mayachok" gingerbread was developed to adjust chemical and fatty acid composition. The recipe for custard gingerbread with the addition of 15% amaranth oil cake and 11% bone fat to the flour mass in the dough improves organoleptic and physicochemical indicators; to increase their biological value (by 24.5%); to obtain products with the most balanced amino acid composition (amino acid rate for lysine is 44.5%); to balance the ?-3 / ?-6 ratio of fatty acids; to increase the calcium content in products and to normalize its ratio with magnesium and phosphorus - Ca: Mg: P - 1: 0.65: 1.65. The components added improve the structural and mechanical properties of the choux pastry, such as plasticity, elasticity, absorptivity.
A amaranth cake, bone fat, custard cakes, fatty acid composition, biological value
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140257303
IDR: 140257303 | DOI: 10.20914/2310-1202-2020-4-60-68
Список литературы Scientific and practical approaches to the development of new-generation confectionery products
- Kolomnikova Ya.P., Tefikova S.N., Pashchenko V.L. New technologies of flour culinary products of improved nutritional value for public catering enterprises. Proceedings of VSUET. 2014. no. 2 (60). pp. 112-118. (in Russian).
- Kolomnikova Ya.P., Pitaikina E.A. Doctrine of food security in the field of food products. Modern technologies for civil defense and emergency response. 2014. no. 1 (5). pp. 41-42. (in Russian).
- Paschenko L.P., Ostroborodova S.N., Kolomnikova Ya.P., Ilyina T.F. New functional product in the catering sector. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2010. no. 2. pp. 37-42. (in Russian).
- Uazhanova R.U., Alimardanova M.K. The use of amaranth cake in bread as a source of dietary fiber. Scientific perspective. 2010. no. 8. pp. 103-105. (in Russian).
- Pashchenko L.P., Pashchenko V.L. Secondary plant raw materials - a biologically active component for creating a new generation of food products. Proceedings of VSUET. 2012. no. 1 (51). pp. 100-106. (in Russian).
- Alekseeva T.V., Sokolova O.A., Zyablov M.M., Kalgina Yu.O. Development of the component composition of the plant complex food system for use in the field of healthy nutrition of the population. Economics. Innovation. Quality control. 2013. no. 4 (5). pp. 49. (in Russian).
- Matiyaschuk E.V., Furmanova J.P., Pynih S.K. Use amaranth flour in the sponge semi-finished production technologies. A scientific look into the future. 2017. vol. 2. no. 6. pp. 52-58.
- Kulushtayeva B., Rebezov M., Igenbayev A., Kichko Yu.S. et al. Luten-free diet: positive and negative e ect on human health. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development. 2019. vol. 10. no. 7. pp. 906-909.
- Shishkina A.N., Sadygova M.K., Belova M.V., Astashov A.N. et al. Use of secondary raw material of animal products in the technology of production of bakery products based on wheat-amaranth mixture. Scientific Study and Research: Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Industry. 2019. vol. 20. no. 2. pp. 303-311.
- Derkanosova N., Stakhurlova A., Pshenichnaya I., Ponomareva I. et al. Amaranth as a bread enriching ingredient. Foods and Raw Materials. 2020. vol. 8. no. 2. pp. 223-231.
- Derkanosova N.M., Vasilenko O.A., Shurshikova G.V. Prediction of probability of positive reaction of consumers to new types of enriched food. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. 2020. vol. 172. pp. 891-897.
- Komiljonovna J.S., Babadjanovich I.I. Priority areas for improving the range of confectionery. Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences. 2019. no. 1-2.
- Zhabbarova S.K. et al. Analysis of food value of non-traditional sugar substitutes for flour confectionery goods. Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR). 2020. vol. 9. no. 4. pp. 162-171.
- Chernenkova A.A., Leonova S.A., Nikiforova T., Zagranichnaya A. et al. The Usage of Biologically Active Raw Materials in Confectionery Products Technology. OnLine Journal of Biological Sciences. 2019. vol. 19. no. 1. pp. 77-91.
- Vitola V., Ciprovica I. The effect of cocoa beans heavy and trace elements on safety and stabil ity of confectionery products. Rural Sustainability Research. 2016. vol. 35. no. 330. pp. 19-23.